Brown-Forman National Account Manager - Walmart in Bentonville, Arkansas
Position Title: National Account Manager, Walmart
Business Area: CCD
Location: Bentonville, AR
Reports To: Director National Accounts, Off Premise
• Responsible for overall account direction (nationally and regional) by assuming leadership role for communication, collaboration and coordination of account channel resources
• Leads Joint Business Planning process and BF Portfolio Pricing plans with Buying Teams
• Aligns Brown-Forman plans with key customer strategies, plans, and goals
• Develops national customer plans and presentations; assumes ownership of attaining all relevant goals.
• Responsible for understanding, developing and implementing key customer initiatives both nationally and regionally
• Conducts Regional Buyer meetings to communicate national strategy and brainstorm opportunities
• Partners with Field Execution Director to make sure the plans and tools are in place to deliver category and brand growth
Planning and Analysis
• Positions BF to be “supplier of choice” by identifying customized marketing initiatives that enhances both BF brand strategy and Customer profitability target
• Engages Regional Off Premise Managers in execution and compliance of national/regional customer programs
• Directs analyst regarding establishing programming metrics, completing post-program analysis, and providing support documents for customer meetings. Conducts national customer performance reviews in accordance with customer planning.
• Manages account budgets and focuses resources on national and key regional opportunities.
• Reviews data relevant to account/market/channel with customer marketing manager and channel analysts to convert insights to actions for key customer presentations.
Communication & Collaboration
• Partners with distributor teams on execution of annual plan. Collaborates on pricing, program execution, new items, in-stock tracking and other key initiatives
• Provides annual customer overview for brand teams.
• Provides Monthly account update information to key stakeholders (BF, Distributor and Account)
• Communicates pricing expectations to customer and brands.
Must have Requirements:
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree plus 5-7 years sales within the beverage or CPG industry; or 13+ years of relevant experience
• Excellent interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills.
• PC proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Demonstrated ability to create, control, and maintain financial and/or business analyses, including budgets.
• Team player: Able to put the needs of the overall Brown-Forman business above the specific needs of the territory or team.
• Seeks out opportunities to collaborate with leaders in other channels and territories. Keeps relevant parties informed of activity and seeks similar behavior from the area team.
• Excellent strategic and tactical skills; demonstrated ability to implement and adapt national programs to the field.
• Strong interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with all members of extended brand teams.
• Sound financial skills: Experience in building and managing a budget.
• Positive Attitude with Business Growth mindset.
• Ability and willingness to travel 30-40% of the time, including some weekends
• Valid driver’s license
• Spirits/ Bev Alcohol industry experience. #Herradura #AP 1
For more than 145 years, Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the experience of life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol brands, including Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel’s & Cola, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire, Gentleman Jack, Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel, Finlandia, Korbel, el Jimador, Woodford Reserve, Old Forester, Canadian Mist, Herradura, New Mix, Sonoma-Cutrer, Early Times, Chambord, BenRiach and GlenDronach. Brown-Forman’s brands are supported by nearly 4,600 employees and sold in approximately 160 countries worldwide
For more information about the company, please visit http://www.brown-forman.com.
We're on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrownFormanJobs
See us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/brown-forman
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: NAR Sales
Country: United States
Req Type: Exempt