Brown-Forman Field Marketing Manager - JD (Denver, Irvine or Nevada) in Denver, California
Position Title: Field Marketing Manager – Jack Daniels
Business Area: NAR Marketing
Location: Colorado, California or Nevada
Reports to: Field Integration Marketing Manager, Jack Daniels and Division Portfolio Manager
To accelerate value share growth where significant geographic, consumer, and or portfolio opportunities exist
Local Consumer Marketing
Leads the development, localization, implementation and evaluation of local brand consumer activation programs and plans to maximize growth, profitability and brand equity, consistent with national brand strategy
● Localize National Marketing plans by leveraging national brand promotional platforms and applying local market insights. Develop the Division consumer strategy and marketing plan for JD FOB.
● Identifies, implements, and executes relevant events and sponsorships; Establishes relevant partnerships that will improve the overall market plan
● Work with Brand teams to create local 360 programs and support activities and materials consistent with brand strategy and equity guidelines.
● Develop the local media strategy, work with Brand and agencies to identify and implement relevant, local media plans.
● Work with and lead deliverables from multiple creative, experiential and promotional partners. Evaluate programs and initiatives, making recommendations for discontinuation or improvement
● Partners with sales team to educate, plan, execute and evaluate agency (Hive, Greenhouse) execution of assigned brand initiatives
● Lead consumer marketing agency team members, i.e. Greenhouse Brand Champions and midnight Managers in partnership with agency management.
● Manage local consumer marketing funds (sponsorships, local media, consumer focused activities, brand events) and provide input into local resource allocation decisions.
● Serves as a critical resource for consumer and competitive insights to be expedited to Brand Teams
● Champions Brand building by providing brand/category/portfolio expertise and conducts tastings and brand education training.
Must have Requirements:
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree with Marketing major preferred, plus 3-5 years sales and marketing experience or 7+ years field marketing experience within the beverage or CPG industry.
● Excellent interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills.
● PC proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
● Demonstrated ability to create, control, and maintain financial and/or business analyses, including budgets.
● Excellent strategic and tactical skills; demonstrated ability to implement and adapt national programs to the field.
● Willingness to travel approximately 35-50%, and ability to work nights and weekends as required.
● Strong interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with all members of extended brand teams.
● Sound financial skills: Experience in building and managing a budget. #AP 1
For more than 145 years, Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the experience of life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol brands, including Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel’s & Cola, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire, Gentleman Jack, Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel, Finlandia, Korbel, el Jimador, Woodford Reserve, Old Forester, Canadian Mist, Herradura, New Mix, Sonoma-Cutrer, Early Times, Chambord, BenRiach and GlenDronach. Brown-Forman’s brands are supported by nearly 4,600 employees and sold in approximately 160 countries worldwide
For more information about the company, please visit http://www.brown-forman.com.
We're on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrownFormanJobs
See us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/brown-forman
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: NAR Sales
Country: United States
Req Type: Exempt