Brown-Forman Commercial Manager - RTDs in Atlanta, Georgia
Brown-Forman has a total of 4 Commercial Manager - RTDs positions in the following locations - Chicago, IL; Atlanta, GA; Los Angeles, CA; Sacramento, CA.
Don't miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to play an instrumental role in the birth of a new legend - Jack Daniels & Coca Cola RTD product line, which is expected to be one of the key contributors to our business growth in the next decade! - GM, RTDs
What You Will Experience:
Leads the commercialization and overall performance of the spirit-based Ready To Drink (RTD) business within designated market(s). Optimizes RTC strategies, sets and monitors performance targets, develops key regional accounts and fosters a winning RTD culture within assigned market(s). As RTD Commercial Manager, the successful candidate will apply a start up mentality to the development of our RTD business that requires the following skills and capabilities:
● Partnership: Collaborates with distributor and internal stakeholders to establish the best RTC and activation plan in assigned market(s). Works with national and regional accounts teams (B-F and distributor) to ensure key account coverage and unit level execution. Works with B-F region e-Premise and field marketing team to target the most relevant platforms/events to drive trial and adoption for the brands. Works with operations manager in applying consistent performance management with current B-F distributors.
● Measurement/Accountability: Sets targets, monitors progress and holds internal and external stakeholders accountable for distribution, merchandising, and depletion goals.
● Budget Management: In partnership with the GM, manages RTD dedicated commercial budgets, building transparency for budget allocation and usage and seeking opportunities to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
● Influence: Works closely with distributor partners and key regional customers to drive commitment to the Brown-Forman RTD business.
● Inclusion: Applies inclusive leadership strategies to inspire, motivate and challenge the broader cross-functional team to deliver results.
● Agility: Agile learner, able to lead in a VUCA environment, managing fast pace, shifting priorities.
● Communication: Excellent communicator, able to inspire others and provide clear direction.
What Exactly Are We Looking For ?
● Bachelor’s degree plus 5 or more years commercial experience in beverage business, preferably Beer/RTD’s, or at least 10 years of relevant sales experience
● Ability and willingness to travel anywhere from 30-50% of the time, including some weekends, based on the needs of the business
● Demonstrated ability to build relationships and maintain effective working relationships with distributors, accounts, and all internal stakeholders
● Demonstrated people leadership experience
● Team player: Able to put the needs of the overall Brown-Forman business above the specific needs of the territory or team. Seeks out opportunities to collaborate with leaders in other channels and territories. Keeps relevant parties informed of activity and seeks similar behavior from the area team
● Proficient with technology, including Google Suite platform
● Must have valid state driver’s license
● Physical ability to lift 60 pounds
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: USA & Canada Division
Req ID: JR-00005540