Brown-Forman Global Digital Marketing & Media Manager, Woodford Reserve and Old Forester (remote opportunity) in Atlanta, Georgia
Meaningful Work From Day One:
This role is to oversee Global Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) strategy for Woodford Reserve and Old Forester as part of Super Premium American Whiskey Global Brand Team. This role guides Integrated Communications & Media strategy globally and is the lead for the execution of the IMC plan within the US & Canada for both Woodford Reserve & Old Forester. This role demands a high degree of collaboration with a variety of stakeholders including: US Brand Teams, the Global Woodford Reserve and Old Forester Brand Team, the US IMC Organization, and the Global IMC Center of Excellence. This role will have 2 direct reports. Together, the team will set direction, communicate best practices and optimize the overall communications process for Woodford Reserve and Old Forester globally.
What Makes This A Great Opportunity:
Global Communications Excellence:
● Is the point person on Woodford Reserve and Old Forester communications globally and leads day-to-day IMC execution in US&C.
● Leads relationship with USA&C media agency and other external communication agency partners.
● Develops the strategy for Woodford Reserve and Old Forester’s communications across paid media, social, online video, CRM, search, website, data and analytics, content and eCommerce.
● Acts as a thought partner to Woodford Reserve and Old Forester teams on how to best support business goals through communications.
● Thinks innovatively based on evidence and plans test and learn programs to continually evolve Woodford Reserve and Old Forester’s communications.
● Champion of brand positioning, marketing strategy, and brand tone of voice
Content Development and Optimization:
● Enables, in partnership with the Global Brand Team and Global Creative Agency, the development of world class content via a globally-led, locally infused process.
● Works closely with global markets on content needs to understand what content can be produced globally to increase efficiency.
● Oversees the global Woodford Reserve and Old Forester Owned Channel Strategy
● Ensures communications are aligned with digital and media compliance guidelines as well as inclusive and responsible marketing best practices.
Collaboration & Best Practices:
● Shares learning & best practice on communications initiatives (media & content) within the US IMC organization and across global markets. Encourages cross-market communication and sharing.
● Reviews implementation of Woodford Reserve & Old Forester communications strategy in key markets
● Is the lead point of connection for The Woodford Reserve and Old Forester Global Brand team with the Integrated Marketing Communications CoE.
Planning, Measurement & Optimization:
● Leads US communication planning process and supports markets in development of communications plans to deliver on brand strategy.
● Partners with CoE on campaign measurement, evaluation and optimization. as well as identifying new technologies and media platforms.
● Partners with key stakeholders including markets and finance and analytics to understand media investment progress and share of voice/ share of market data.
What Exactly Are We Looking For?
● Undergraduate Degree or higher.
● 8+ years working client and/ or agency side in media and marketing disciplines including management of multi-country communication plans.
● Extensive consumer brand experience, ideally in consumer goods or luxury brands (i.e. not a B2B environment).
● Strategic thinking across media, social, on-line video, CRM, search, web-site, data and analytics, content and e-commerce.
● Strong knowledge of media and “hands on” knowledge of planning and buying.
● Impactful strategic thinking and complex project management within a communications environment.
What Sets You Apart:
● Experience working across markets in communications for a multinational company.
● Combination of client and advertising agency experience
● Brand management, insights or another core marketing disciplines
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Global Marketing
Req ID: JR-00005187