Brown-Forman IT Business Analyst in Bangkok, Thailand
Imagine working for a company that welcomes you in, inspires you to bring your best self to every opportunity, and encourages you to grow and develop your career in a resilient and fun industry. Brown-Forman offers our employees this kind of career and environment and has for more than 150 years. Together, we proudly live and work by our values, striving each day to be better and do better as people, as a company, and as members of the communities we call home. Come have a seat at our table.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for providing expertise on implementing and supporting collaborative technologies at Brown-Forman regionally.You will be working with business users to select and implement collaborative technology solutions that enable users to be more effective and effecient.These solutions should be created from oneo four corporate platforms such as:Salesforce,SAP,Workday,Cloudera,Tableau.
Meaningful work from day one
The Business Analyst will be responsible for providing expertise on implementing and supporting collaborative technologies at Brown-Forman regionally.You will be working with business users to select and implement collaborative technology solutions that enable users to be more effective and efficient. These solutions should be created from one of our corporate platforms such as: Salesforce,SAP, Workday, Cloudera, Tableau.
What makes this a great opportunity
● Lead regional Salesforce CRM admin activities (e.g. sales targets, listings, promotions, POS Materials, reports & dashboards, bulk uploads, Security, Sales & Operations Planning)
● Run business-oriented support of field sales team & sales operations
● Carry out Salesforce.com local configuration technical changes to meet business needs
● Work closely with business users to select and implement collaborative technology solutions that enable users to be more effective and efficient; these solutions should be created from one of the BF corporate platforms such as Salesforce Customer Relationship Management, Force.com, Business Intelligence Front-End platform (e.g. Tableau), Google Apps, in line with Global strategies.
● Promote the best use of technology and leverage existing IT assets & global IT platforms, in particular with Sales Managers, Finance and Marketing within region of responsibility
● Define local IT roadmap and portfolio of projects, in particular during annual planning exercise.
● Conduct regular reviews with Corporate IT team to share updates on business activities & process changes, provide feedback on usage of systems, confirm business priorities & plans as well as potential deployment of IT innovation
● Engage & mobilise resources from Global and APAC IT teams to support the delivery of approved projects, as collaboration & teamwork are essential values at BF
● Develop and maintain a professional knowledge of new & emerging IT trends (Innovative Mindset), in particular around Salesforce CRM, in support of local & regional Commercial operations.
● Support, provide induction & train local sales team on Salesforce CRM platform
● Analyse & translate high level business needs into IT requirements; assess and select technology that meets these requirements and is compatible with global systems and BF IT strategy; engage the appropriate (business & IT) stakeholders in line with our Corporate IT strategy; coordinate the preparation of business cases where relevant
● On Salesforce CRM platform, carry out configuration activities in support of these business needs, drive full user adoption of process changes and technical solution What are we looking for you to have?
We are looking for people who
● Salesforce experience
● Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field plus at least 3 years applicable business experience
● Configuration & support of a Customer Relationship Management solution (e.g. Salesforce, Tableau)
● Understanding of technology & systems
● Ability to listen to business colleagues and develop mutually satisfactory IT solutions to business needs
● Excellent communication skills-both written and verbal
● Fluent written and spoken English (essential to engage confidently with stakeholders)
Our Approach Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Global Information Technology
Req ID: JR-00005598