Brown-Forman CCCA Analyst EMEA in Barcelona, Spain
Serving as CCCA with the Europe GBS structure and the Spanish business unit, the CCCA Analyst is responsible for the Credit Analysis, collection of overdue accounts, payment application, claims, disputes settlement, and analytical activities with a focus on communicating quantitative and qualitative information in a clear, accurate, and timely manner with a focus on, but not limited to, Spanish accounts receivable issues.
The owner of this position will work under Europe GBS structure, directly working with the CCCA EMEA Manager and support of all Spanish Credit, AR and Cash application operations.
Daily Cash application activities
● Manage customer payment remittance process and infrastructure to streamline
information sharing and clearing A/R
● Prepares Monthly Account Reconciliation of Unapplied Cash Account.
● Coordinate with the Account Manager, Customer Services, and Accounting teams
regarding collection & claims deduction for Spain
● Contact and chase customers for payments if needed
● Credit Limit Reviews
● Set up and maintain accounts receivable files and other financial records
● Reconcile the customer balance and the credit situation with the collaboration of Finance and Sales Force
● Control the payments received from the 2 big payers in Spain IFA/Euromadi and
coordinate with the customer service team to request credit notes and clear team in SAP.
● Support the CCCA EMEA manager with reporting activities
Required Experience & Education:
Education: College/University (Bachelors or Equivalent);
Experience: Experience: at least 2 years of experience
Microsoft excel literate
Spanish and English fluent (professional level)
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Global Finance
Req ID: JR-00004061