Brown-Forman Key Account Manager in Guadalajara, Mexico
The KAM will be accountable for developing long term partnerships with your portfolio of assigned Key Accounts. Ensure that these partnerships lead to strong sales and Gross Profit performance for both sides always thinking in short and long terms. Implement tactics and the overall execution of the business plan. Connect with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
This will be accomplished in a compliant manner with a high degree of integrity strictly following all B-F policies and all applicable Mexican laws.
Drive Business Forward.
• The KAM is the lead BFM point of contact with the assigned key accounts. The KAM will be accountable for the customer experience coordinating appropriate resources to meet the customer's needs.
• Accountable for sales performance, strategies and tactics in coordination with ShoVi, SFO, Finance & Marketing for the assigned customer portfolio.
• Responsible for driving sales and Gross Profit through strong, value added relationships.
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
• Lead contract negotiations for the assigned accounts.
• Develop and evaluate account business plans and ensure they meet strategic business objectives and align with emerging trends and market changes.
• Elaborate and present Executive Business Summaries to accounts; encompassing accurate business results, market data, financial outcomes and operational issues.
• Demonstrate highly effective account management skills and exemplary selling competencies.
• Collaborate with internal KSH on identifying business opportunities and developing appropriate tactics and strategies.
• Track market trends and analyzes these to identify new opportunities to build up B-F’s business.
• Perform market visits to identify potential opportunities and assure plans implementation.
• Track and manage sales volume forecasting to anticipate demand.
• Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
• Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
• Build close relationships with customers and KSH to improve effectiveness and efficiency of the partnership. The KAM will develop and manage key business activities for the assingned accounts, negotiate and maintain a sustainable long term relationship, work to facilitate the generation of mutual benefits, unlocking opportunities and always avoiding Zero Sum Activities.
• Maintain and further develop key relationships with retail senior buyers and executives at a corporate level.
• Introduce key members of BFM team to further develop the partnerships as needed, always looking for possible business expansion.
• Establish and formalize the Key Account Strategy; from ideation to implementation, looking to strengthen BFM relationship with top retailers.
• Review business results with Key account business partner.
Team Development and Internal Leadership
• Align and develop internal resources to grow overall Key accounts relationships by building strong links to BFM KSH.
• Manage allocated accounts, budget and resources provided, yielding maximum effectiveness and impact.
• Responsible for developing business plans involving cross functional collaboration.
• Facilitate account management by coordinating selling activities and customer interactions through effective leadership and communication with other areas to ensure appropriate customers’ needs are met.
• Track assigned KPIs, providing adequate coaching and feedback to develop a sound plan of action for each account.
• Order calls tracking and management (order generation through to deliver).
• Assure an appropriate financial tools management to invest DD and TMF resourses in order to maximize value creation.
• Work closely with Supply Chain to assure sales order fill-rate compliance (order frenquency & fill-rate compliance, management for minimum order call).
• Competitor promotion and activities tracking.
• Manage billing, A/P and invoicing issuesand use internal resources to solve and communicate issues.
• Balance promotional activities across Retailer Development accounts.
Education: Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing, Finance (Economic - administrative areas)
Experience: 3-5 years experience in similar positions.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Commercial & Sales
Systems and Apps
Trademarketing & Shopper
For more than 145 years, Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the experience of life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol brands, including Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel’s & Cola, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire, Gentleman Jack, Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel, Finlandia, Korbel, el Jimador, Woodford Reserve, Old Forester, Canadian Mist, Herradura, New Mix, Sonoma-Cutrer, Early Times, Chambord, BenRiach and GlenDronach. Brown-Forman’s brands are supported by nearly 4,600 employees and sold in approximately 160 countries worldwide
For more information about the company, please visit http://www.brown-forman.com.
We're on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrownFormanJobs
See us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/brown-forman
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: BF Tequila Mexico
Req Type: Exempt