Brown-Forman Financial Analyst - Germany m/f/d in Hamburg, Germany
Meaningful Work From Day One
The position will manage all relevant financial objectives with regards to the Super Premium/Emerging Brands Portfolio. The position is designed as a crucial interface function between the marketing and sales perspective for the strategically important emerging brands portfolio. As finance business partner the incumbent will interact with the brand and trade marketing teams as well as the sales department to actively drive business decisions. In addition, close collaboration within the FP&A team and with the Supply Chain team is another factor of successful business support. The role requires both: The long-term, strategic view as well as the analyses and evaluation of actionable marketing- and sales investments. The dedicated financial analyst for Emerging Brands is holistically managing the profitability drivers with entrepreneurial and visionary thinking through impactful analysis.
What You Can Expect
Being business partner for (Brand/Trade) Marketing and Sales department for all financial objectives with specific focus on Emerging Brands:
• Managing Emerging Brands P&L with entrepreneurial growth mindset - Crucial interface function, merging marketing and sales perspective - Play a vital part in cross functional Emerging Brands team
• Provide both, long term strategic view and evaluation of actionable investments
• Actively drive and influence business decisions through data-driven analytics
• Develop new reporting structure with value adding insights (persuasive storytelling)
• Close collaboration within Finance department and with Supply Chain
• Maintain master data in several systems for linked brands and customer universe in the periodic planning and reporting process
• Actively participate in budget planning
• Enrich through brand related insights
• Contribute to further improve content/processes other areas of responsibility
• Project work, esp. linked to defined brand universe
• Process optimization
• Best-practice sharing and knowledge transfer within B-F
• Ad-hoc analysis and support other areas within German FP&A Team
What You Bring to the Table
Education: College/University (Bachelors or Equivalent); Finance / Business
Experience in FP&A
What Makes You Unique
• Strong financial and analytical abilities
• Ability to initiate action and follow up on open topics
• Impactful oral and written communication skills with the ability to clearly discuss business topics
• Entrepreneurial and visionary thinking
• Teamwork oriented, collaborative working style
• IT literate (excellent knowledge and skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Google tools)
• Financial / ERP System knowledge
• Fluent in German and English speaking and writing
Who We Are
Imagine working for a company that welcomes you in, inspires you to bring your best self to every opportunity, and encourages you to grow and develop your career in a resilient and fun industry. Brown-Forman offers our employees this kind of career and environment and has for more than 150 years. Together, we proudly live and work by our values, striving each day to be better and do better as people, as a company, and as members of the communities we call home. Come have a seat at our table!
Many Spirits, One Brown‑Forman- We believe that an inclusive culture, one that values the diversity and unique perspective of each individual, allows us each to bring our best self to work and leads to greater teamwork, creativity, and trust.
Cultivating a Caring Culture- We know that our strong culture is one of the many reasons people love working at Brown‑Forman.
Enriching Life. Enriching Careers- At Brown‑Forman, we craft products known for bringing people together. Our employees have made us what we are today and are the reason for our success. Do not just take our word for it. Brown‑Forman is consistently recognized as a Great Place to Work® in countries around the world.
What We Offer:
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to engage our people to ensure sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer equitable pay structures for individual and company performance alongside a premium employee experience. We offer a range of premium benefits that reflect our company values and meet the needs of our diverse workforce.
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Europe Division
Req ID: JR-00005996