Brown-Forman Payroll Specialist 6 months contract in Hamburg, Germany
The Payroll Specialist works closely with the HR Specialist and HR Manager supporting them to take ownership of the full payroll process and other HR systems related activities.
This position plays a vital role in the timely delivery and execution of the relevant payrolls and acts as a single point of contact for all employees and line managers in the business unit for any payroll queries.
● Manage remuneration and promotion processes including monthly payroll preparation, the processing of annual merit and bonus, in conjunction with HR Manager, HR Specialist, Finance and Compensation and Benefits;
● Assisting with new hire compensation and benefits, promotions and execution;
● Prepare for Finance team current employer costs data;
● Keep on top of monthly changes and record these appropriately;
● Liaise with relevant stakeholders throughout the monthly payroll cycle and inform them in a timely manner of relevant approvals;
● Prepare communications to employees in relevant locations on accessing payslips, pay changes, and other topics;
● Keep relevant policies and procedures up to date with statutory changes in regards to pay elements;
● Assist in creating contracts of employment and compensation summaries;
● Represent BF HR in internal and external audit processes;
● Any other ad hoc tasks.
Experience in managing payroll in Germany
Experience in functional areas such as payroll, HR systems and administration
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Resilient and positive attitude to change and ambiguity
Excellent analytical skills
Strong organizational skills with ability to manage priorities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
Strong Team player
Understanding of German Employment Law and relevant payroll updates
Ability to work independently
For more than 145 years, Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the experience of life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol brands, including Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel’s & Cola, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire, Gentleman Jack, Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel, Finlandia, Korbel, el Jimador, Woodford Reserve, Old Forester, Canadian Mist, Herradura, New Mix, Sonoma-Cutrer, Early Times, Chambord, BenRiach and GlenDronach. Brown-Forman’s brands are supported by nearly 4,600 employees and sold in approximately 160 countries worldwide
For more information about the company, please visit http://www.brown-forman.com.
We're on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrownFormanJobs
See us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/brown-forman
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Europe
Req Type: Non-exempt