Brown-Forman On Trade Business Developer in Hradec, Czech Republic
Imagine working for a company that welcomes you in, inspires you to bring your best self to every opportunity, and encourages you to grow and develop your career in a resilient and fun industry. Brown-Forman offers our employees this kind of career and environment and has for more than 150 years.
Together, we proudly live and work by our values, striving each day to be better and do better as people, as a company, and as members of the communities we call home. Brown-Forman is amongst the top 10 global spirits companies in the World. You will be working with some of the World’s most iconic and valuable Spirits Brands like Jack Daniel’s, Woodford Reserve, Chambord, Finlandia Vodka and Slane Irish Whiskey.
Come have a seat at our table.
Meaningful Work From Day One
On Trade Business Developer - Sales Representative, takes care of a certain region of customers, in order to deliver targeted sales. The role reports to Area Sales Manager.
What You Can Expect
Responsibility for sales target of all Brown Forman and agency brands within assigned region
• Looking for new on trade business opportunities on the market and acquisition of new outlets
• Responsibility for fulfillment of monthly targets
• Responsibility for effective planning of field visits in assigned region
• Responsibility for effective use of all sales tools provided by the sales, marketing and trade marketing depts
• Realization of brand portfolio activities across the sales channels within the given region (on trade, wholesale, Makro, etc.)
• Regular collection of documents from contractual outlets for evaluation and corking fee
• Providing regular support to all customers within assigned region
• Ensuring the optimum level of inventory and stock for our customers through direct and indirect sales
• Establishing and developing strong business relationships with our customers within assigned region
• Regular reporting to Area Sales Manager
• Tracking competitors ́ activities across all sales channels
What You Bring to the Table
Education: High School/GED/Secondary School;
Experience: At least 2 years on the relevant position
Nothing Better in the Market
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to engage our people to ensure our sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer premium and equitable pay & bonus for individual and company performance. We offer a range of premium benefits that reflect our company values and meet the needs of our diverse workforce.
In Brown-Forman Czechia, we offer a competitive benefits package including, but not limited to, flexible-working options, product allowance, paid sick leave, meal vouchers, 25 days of holidays and private medical care, along with global career opportunities.
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Europe Division
Req ID: JR-00006867