Brown-Forman Total Rewards Retirement Specialist (Remote Work Opportunity) in Indianapolis, Indiana
Meaningful Work From Day One:
Manages cyclical and adhoc operations and administration of two 401(k) savings plans, four U.S. pension plans, one non-qualified savings plan (NQDC), and one supplemental executive retirement plan (SERP) in compliance with plan provisions. Manages 401(k), pension and non-qualified plan project work including the coordination of vendor activity, internal tasks, employee interaction, and other ERISA requirements. Supports Total Rewards Operations and certain functions within the 401(k), pension, and non-qualified plan administration, including various international pension schemes.
What You Can Expect:
● Vendor management responsibilities which include working with 401(k), NQDC, and pension recordkeeper/admin personnel for project implementation, process coordination, and bringing resolution to initiatives.
● Audits, transmits, and reconciles all employee and payroll data to and from vendors through system integrations and secure file uploads to vendor plan sponsor sites.
● Coordinates and reconciles funding of all contributions and loan payments for each plan with vendors and accounting.
● Determines, enters into Workday, transmits to vendors, and communicates to employees plan transfers and new pension eligibles.
● Manages the set up of non-qualified plan payments with vendors & payroll and reconciles the payments to the recordkeeping system.
● Oversees the calculation, payment, and employee communication of FICA taxes for the non-qualified plans.
● Manages NQDC Annual Enrollment which includes the audit and loading of employee eligibility & election data into recordkeeping and Workday systems as well as the review and approval of employee materials, presentations, and promotional communications.
● Supports HR & employees on questions and issues regarding the retirement plans.
● Collaborates with B-F colleagues and vendors to review and approve employee presentations, required notices, and communication campaigns.
● Assists in international pension scheme operations and issues where there are gaps in coverage. Manages the ongoing controls and audit work for these international pension schemes.
● Manages many cyclical and adhoc processes such as error/correction work, POAs, audit inquiries, unclaimed checks, deaths, wage/hour projections, proxy statement data, Co. Stock black-out listing, Workday testing, and pension lump sum load to 401(k) site.
We Are Looking For People Who:
● 5+ years of related work experience or Bachelor’s Degree and one to three years’ experience in benefits administration or equivalent education and experience.
● Advanced knowledge of data management in an HRIS system (Workday preferred)
● Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and/or Google Sheets
● Excellent personal, verbal and written communication skills to establish rapport with all levels of employees, HR representatives, B-F colleagues, and external vendors.
● Demonstrated ability to work independently and execute responsibilities with planning and organization in a high volume, deadline-oriented environment.
● Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
● Ability to work a flexible schedule and extended hours to meet deadlines.
Nothing Better in the Market:
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to engage our people to ensure sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer premium and equitable pay. We offer a range of premium benefits that reflect our company values and meet the needs of our diverse workforce. We are dedicated to creating a responsible drinking culture, providing a safe, inclusive, and engaging workplace, protecting the environment, and making a positive contribution to our communities.
Locations considered for this opening:
B-F Headquarters office in Louisville, KY
B-F Regional office in Atlanta, GA or Dallas, TX or Irvine, CA
Locations across the US for a remote work from home set-up
This position is posted with multiple locations, you only need to apply to one of the postings to be considered for all locations and/or the remote work option.
B-F can employ a remote worker in the majority of the states in the US, however if you are located in one of the following states, relocation would be required. VT, RI ,CT ,NJ ,DE ,WI ,MN, ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, LA, MS, NM, AZ, UT, OR, AK, HI
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Global Human Resources
Req ID: JR-00003898