Brown-Forman Human Resources Manager - West Region and National Accounts in Irvine, California
Imagine working for a global company that welcomes you in, inspires you to bring your best self to every opportunity, and encourages you to grow and develop your career in a resilient and fun industry. Brown-Forman offers our employees this kind of career and environment and has for more than 150 years. Together, we proudly live and work by our values, striving each day to be better and do better as people, as a company, and as members of the communities we call home. Come have a seat at our table.
Meaningful Work From Day One This position is a member of two business leadership teams - West Region and National Accounts - leading HR initiatives within the business for the USA & Canada Division, including business and thought partnership, performance management, leadership coaching, employee development, employee relations and various other activities supporting the people & culture strategy
What You Can Expect
● Lead business-facing HR partner to the West Region and National Accounts leadership teams to support all HR and business initiatives.
● Fosters a culture of teamwork and inclusion, promoting the shared understanding of B-F values and operating principles that align HR policies and practices to support the achievement of business goals.
● Partners with Recruiting Team and business leaders in the recruitment and selection process, from job description development through Day 1 onboarding.
● Provides counsel to employees and managers regarding questions or concerns related to compensation, employee relations, performance management, coaching, etc.
● Provide guidance to managers and employees on the performance management process including coordinating performance/development plans.
● Partners with the HR Director to support succession planning , organizational design and talent development.
● Engages regularly with teams to create a positive and productive employee relations environment. Handles sensitive employee relations issues to ensure proper process and follow-up actions are completed.
● Leads organization and culture change initiatives to build operational agility, diversity management and leadership capability, acting as a change agent.
● Actively supports the B-F diversity and inclusion strategy and leads by example to create an environment of inclusive leadership.
What You Bring to the Table
● 5+ years experience as an HR Generalist, HR Business Partner or similar position, with demonstrated experience aligning HR initiatives to the business needs
● Advanced computer skills with current, or ability to quickly build, proficiency of Google G Suite [Slides, Docs, Sheets, Drive, Calendar and Mail], Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel and other software, as needed.
● Excellent collaboration, communication, coaching and influencing skills
● Ability to build strong relationships throughout all levels and across cultures
● Strong organizational skills with ability to manage priorities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
● Ability to develop creative strategies and problem-solving solutions based on evaluation of needs and clear deliverables
What Makes You Unique
● HR certification; PHR, SPHR, or similar
● Experience working within an international company, operating across multiple countries and cultures
What We Pay:
The range of pay for the role is $120,120 to $150,040 plus a 13,100 bonus.
The base salary will be $109,200-$136,400 paid semi-monthly; the cost of labor allowance equal to 10% of the base salary will be paid monthly. +Total calculation included above
The bonus will be calculated off the base pay and cost of labor allowance and will be paid annually contingent on performance of company and individual.
NOTE: Base salary range depends on a combination of job related factors to include candidate skills and experience.
Who We Are
Imagine working for a company that welcomes you in, inspires you to bring your best self to every opportunity, and encourages you to grow and develop your career in a resilient and fun industry. Brown-Forman offers our employees this kind of career and environment and has for more than 150 years. Together, we proudly live and work by our values, striving each day to be better and do better as people, as a company, and as members of the communities we call home. Come have a seat at our table!
Many Spirits, One Brown‑Forman- We believe that an inclusive culture, one that values the diversity and unique perspective of each individual, allows us each to bring our best self to work and leads to greater teamwork, creativity, and trust.
Cultivating a Caring Culture- We know that our strong culture is one of the many reasons people love working at Brown‑Forman.
Enriching Life. Enriching Careers- At Brown‑Forman, we craft products known for bringing people together. Our employees have made us what we are today and are the reason for our success. Do not just take our word for it. Brown‑Forman is consistently recognized as a Great Place to Work® in countries around the world.
What We Offer:
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to engage our people to ensure sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer equitable pay structures for individual and company performance alongside a premium employee experience. We offer a range of premium benefits that reflect our company values and meet the needs of our diverse workforce.
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Global People Places & Communications
Req ID: JR-00006222