Brown-Forman OffTrade Sales Representative in Itaim Bibi- SP, Brazil
Main activities / responsibilities:
Strategy Definition: Aligning each brand's strategies with the needs and dynamics of each channel within a Direct Sales Channel / Division therefore creates an appropriate regional strategy to capture existing business opportunities.
• Marketing Channel: Create the necessary training and control mechanisms so that our marketing and promotional efforts are adequate, timely and sufficient at the points of sale of the assigned territory, ensuring that national strategies are properly executed.
• Events and Promotions: Develop and decide which events and promotions we will participate in and develop that allow us to capture existing business opportunities in the territory.
• Environmental analysis: Make decisions based on the analysis of environmental information, consumers, competitors and campaign, redirect efforts and resources to achieve results for the company.
• Budget Control: Control the budget of the customer / territory allocated in the plan to maintain the investment level, looking for a good mix between the time of authorization, the flexibility in changing activities / quantities, etc.
• Personal development: Train and motivate the merchandising team, always seeking to assimilate the value that their actions can create the business and to obtain results.
• Financial Management: Ensure adequate return on investment for all point-of-sale activities.
Support brand building through point-of-sale activities.
• Ensure distribution, exposure and POS image.
• Ensure that brand strategies are met at POS.
• Rationalize investment in POS
• Budget control
SPECIFIC ATTRIBUTIONS ON:
A- Business Units:
Develop and align the strategic planning of the unit with that of the company;
Analyze and define the target audience for each product or service, according to the national strategy;
Establish a Sales Plan with goals and desired results;
Develop business activities, prospecting, service, continuity aiming at increasing market coverage, developing proactive actions with its customers;
Analyze sales performance and customer to customer results;
Develop a commercial action plan for each unit;
Analyze credit release, credit limits and customer default indicators;
B - Sales Management:
Evaluation of all orders that are launched, invoiced and delivered;
Register all orders in a PIPELINE - sales mapping;
Monitoring of attendance and the return of these requests;
Analyze the feasibility of high volume orders based on DOH;
Structuring the internal processes of the regional commercial area to national processes;
Know how to structure and elaborate graphs and reports with accurate information to facilitate visualization for customer presentation;
Required Experience & Education:
Education: College/University (Bachelors or Equivalent); Marketing, Business Administration
Experience: 2-3 experience years in Similar roles
Previous experience in Retail and/or Consumer Goods industry
Be available for business trips
Preferred Experience & Education:
- Education: Masters Degree (M.A., MBA or Equivalent); Marketing, Business Administration
Planning and Organization
Focus on results
Attention to detail
Coaching and Feedback
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: International
City: Itaim Bibi- SP
State: São Paulo
Req ID: JR-00000807