Brown-Forman Customer Service Manager - UK in London, United Kingdom
At Brown-Forman, we enrich the experience of life, in our own way, by responsibly building beverage alcohol brands that thrive and endure for generations. Brown-Forman is one of the largest American-owned spirits and wine companies and among the top 10 largest global spirits companies. By expertly combining five behaviors (Be Curious, Be Courageous, Be Collaborative, Be Creative, Be a Champion) with our vision and purpose, we seek to create an enduring and growing Brown-Forman UK.
The Customer Service Manager will be responsible for controlling and managing customer service processes for Brown-Forman UK. This includes developing and measuring KPI’s in customer service and distribution area in order to deliver against customer expectations.
Pivotal to this role, you will be responsible for leading a team of Customer Service Specialists, ensuring they provide reliable and professional customer care throughout the entire customer experience. You will manage workflow and effectively delegate duties across the Customer Service team.
● Providing input and leadership to manage all elements of customer service across Brown-Forman UK & Ireland
● Manage, support and develop the customer team through strong leadership, establishing an effective culture and driving business results
● Meet and exceed customer expectations, acting as first point of contact for customer service aspects and ensuring proper function of processes and procedures
● Build and manage effective relationships with key external contacts at Brown-Forman’s largest customers as well as a variety of internal stakeholders
● Oversee orders and shipments to all domestic customers, ensuring the distribution and transportation costs are optimised
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level/or have relevant experience and have extensive experience in team leadership as well as customer service/distribution. Previous experience in wine/spirits or luxury FMCG industries is preferable.
What we offer:
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to engage our people to ensure our sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer premium and equitable pay & bonus for individual and company performance.
We offer a range of premium benefits that reflect our company values and meet the needs of our diverse workforce. In Brown-Forman UK, some highlights of the competitive benefits we offer include, but not limited to are medical/dental insurance, flexible-working options, product allowance and gym membership; along with global career opportunities.
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Global Finance
Req ID: JR-00000921