Brown-Forman Human Resources Manager - UK & IRL 12 months contract in London, United Kingdom
At Brown-Forman, we enrich the experience of life, in our own way, by responsibly building beverage alcohol brands that thrive and endure for generations. Brown-Forman is one of the largest American-owned spirits and wine companies and among the top 10 largest global spirits companies. By expertly combining five behaviors (Be Curious, Be Courageous, Be Collaborative, Be Creative, Be a Champion) with our vision and purpose, we seek to create an enduring and growing Brown-Forman UK.
This exciting role of HR Manager based in London has the responsibility of managing employees Recruitment, Training & Development, HRIS, Employee Relations, Compensation & Benefits in compliance with the Company policies. Reporting directly to the Snr HR Manager, UK & IRL, he/she is the preferred primary contact for all employees on the UK payroll, this includes both UK team and International, Regional and Global employees based in the UK and IRL.
● Manage all related HR topics and projects, including ER cases and reorganisations, to offer effective support for employees and line managers
● Work collaboratively and professionally with the UK HR Team and other HR partners throughout the world
● Oversee compensation and benefits processes, including communication to employees and managers
● Steer the performance management process, supporting and coaching all employees
● Manage the end to end recruitment process for the UK team, working with Global Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards team and line managers
● Deliver learning & development and training for employees and line managers, identifying needs and delivering against plans developed with People and Organizational Development team
● Oversee employee committees and councils organising a range of events and activities helping to deliver employee engagement for UK employees
● Other ad-hoc duties may also be required to help support the local HR team
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level in Business, Psychology, Law or a related area/or have relevant experience and have extensive experience in a comparable generalist HR role.
What we offer:
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to engage our people to ensure our sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer premium and equitable pay & bonus for individual and company performance.
We offer a range of premium benefits that reflect our company values and meet the needs of our diverse workforce. In Brown-Forman UK, some highlights of the competitive benefits we offer include, but not limited to are medical/dental insurance, flexible-working options, product allowance and gym membership; along with global career opportunities.
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Global Human Resources
Req ID: JR-00000939