Brown-Forman National Account Manager, E-Commerce - UK in London, United Kingdom
At Brown-Forman, we enrich the experience of life, in our own way, by responsibly building beverage alcohol brands that thrive and endure for generations. Brown-Forman is one of the largest American-owned spirits and wine companies and among the top 10 largest global spirits companies. By expertly combining five behaviors (Be Curious, Be Courageous, Be Collaborative, Be Creative, Be a Champion) with our vision and purpose, we seek to create an enduring and growing Brown-Forman UK.
The scope of this exciting role covers driving strategy & performance for B-F UK’s E-premise business & accounts. The key responsibility will be to lead the development, management and implementation of an integral & robust E-Commerce strategy, achieve successful results, drive commercial growth in volume, value & distribution across BFs portfolio while building long term partnerships with key customers.
● Responsible for delivering and optimising the UK E-Premise Strategy, driving a strategic plan demonstrating where and how B-F UK can accelerate growth and transformation in e-premise
● Championing e-premise and digital internally and externally, collaborating with IT to ensure the UK adopts best in class e-premise capabilities
● Transform ways of working and challenge existing business practices, providing specialist expertise to brand teams concerning emerging opportunities in digital marketing and e-premise
● Meet/exceed annual volume & profit objectives of all brands across e-premise, working closely with a range of stakeholders on development of strategy, budgets and projections
● Support sales leadership team in developing and defining annual plans, while working with stakeholders across sales, marketing and trade marketing to develop promotional plans
●This person will be looking after Amazon and Ocado and therefore experience with these two accounts would be highly beneficial
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level in Business, Marketing or a related field with extensive experience in e-premise gained within the FMCG or retail industry. The successful candidate will have proven ability to drive change through e-premise and digital management and previous experience working in wine and spirits or luxury FMCG is preferable.
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to engage our people to ensure our sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer premium and equitable pay & bonus for individual and company performance.
We offer a range of premium benefits that reflect our company values and meet the needs of our diverse workforce. In Brown-Forman UK, some highlights of the competitive benefits we offer include, but not limited to are medical/dental insurance, flexible-working options, product allowance and gym membership; along with global career opportunities.
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: International
Req ID: JR-00001088