Brown-Forman Office Manager & Executive Assistant in London, United Kingdom
Who We Are
We believe great people build great brands. And we know there is Nothing Better in the Market than a career at Brown-Forman. Being a part of Brown-Forman means you will grow both personally and professionally. You will have the opportunity to solve problems, seize opportunities, and generate bold ideas. You will belong to a place where teamwork matters and where you are encouraged to bring your best self to work.
Many Spirits, One Brown‑Forman- We believe that an inclusive culture, one that values the diversity and unique perspective of each individual, allows us each to bring our best self to work and leads to greater teamwork, creativity, and trust.
Cultivating a Caring Culture- We know that our strong culture is one of the many reasons people love working at Brown‑Forman.
Enriching Life. Enriching Careers- At Brown‑Forman, we craft products known for bringing people together. Our employees have made us what we are today and are the reason for our success. Do not just take our word for it. Brown‑Forman is consistently recognised as a Great Place to Work® in countries around the world.
Meaningful Work From Day One
You will contribute to the team by developing and implementing best practices to ensure that our London office is an attractive, collaborative and efficiently run space for our UK team, as well as our Regional and Global colleagues and visitors. In addition, this role will provide executive assistant support to the UK Leadership team in the areas of administration, travel, communication, organization and meeting preparation/planning.
This role will require you to be in the office five days a week.
What You Can Expect
● Proactively identify employee needs, suggest improvements and implement clear and simple processes which enhance the workplace experience for our teams and are balanced with business requirements.
● Build the company culture in collaboration with the ‘Culture Club’ by regularly arranging internal social events, team lunches, parties and other engaging experiences for the team.
● Provide front-of-house coverage two to three days a week, serving as the first point of contact for all clients and visitors. Duties will include managing guest bookings, coordinating lunches and setting up meeting rooms as well as creating access cards and providing an office induction for new starters as part of their onboarding.
● Provide day-to-day guidance and support for the Operations & Communication and Office & People Coordinators.
● Review and update health and safety policies and ensure that electrical equipment is tested, in compliance with health and safety legislation.
● Coordinate with Fire Wardens and First Aiders to ensure that they are fully trained and equipped.
● Coordinate with Risk Management and other relevant Head Office Departments and serve as the main point of contact for security personnel within the London office.
● Partner with facility management vendors to engender a safe, productive working environment. Review contracts and supplier pricing regularly to ensure cost-effectiveness and process invoices in Coupa.
● Support Senior Leaders with calendar management, travel arrangements, expense processing and other assigned projects.
● Provide support to the UK Leadership Team for creating agendas, building presentations, and tracking follow-up of action items.
● Coordinate and host weekly UK Team Huddles, plan organizational meetings and events and provide facility tours for guests.
What You Bring to the Table
● Experience in an office management or administrative role supporting senior leaders.
● Ability to build relationships at all levels within the organization.
● Strong organizational skills to prioritize work, take ownership of multiple tasks/projects and meet deadlines.
● Ability to anticipate issues, problem-solve, and make data-driven decisions, seeking approval when required.
● Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail.
● A continuous improvement mindset to proactively identify issues and plan enhancement projects for the office environment.
What Makes You Unique
● Knowledge of Google Applications, including but not limited to: Gmail, Calendar and Google Docs/Sheets.
● In-depth knowledge of administrative office functions.
What’s It Like To Work Here
While much has changed since Brown‑Forman was founded in 1870, it’s what has stayed the same that makes our story particularly remarkable.
Brown-Forman UK is a certified Great Place to Work and is committed to creating a culture that nurtures and prioritises continuous learning, impacting personal and business growth. We provide opportunities to connect with senior and executive leaders; grow yourself; advance your network; and learn more about our global business.
Our vision for Brown-Forman UK is to be the industry-leading organisation by delivering top-tier results through building a diverse culture that inspires people to bring their full self to work. In the UK, we have a Diversity Council consisting of our UK Leadership Team and also four employee resource groups (ERGs) for our employees: GROW (Growing Remarkable Outstanding Women), YP (Young Professionals), SEED (Supporting & Elevating Ethnically Diversity) and PRIDE (LGBTQI+). Alongside these ERGs, we have various committees such as Alcohol Responsibility, Sustainability and Livewell teams that have great engagement within the business and make a great difference to the environment we work in.
We are proud of our ever-growing portfolio of world-renowned brands. Our brands, which include Jack Daniel’s, Woodford Reserve, el Jimador tequila, Chambord liqueur, Gin Mare & Diplomatico Rum, toast life's special moments and inspire you to have a seat at our table.
Nothing Better in the Market
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to engage our people to ensure sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer equitable pay structures for individual and company performance alongside a premium employee experience. We offer a range of premium benefits that reflect our company values and meet the needs of our diverse workforce.
Please find below some highlights of the competitive benefits we offer include:
Medical & dental insurance;
Paid gym membership;
Financial wellbeing benefit;
Along with global career opportunities.
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Europe Division
Req ID: JR-00007082