Brown-Forman Planning and Insights Manager/ Emerging Markets - Global JDFOB in London, United Kingdom
The Global Planning & Brand Building Strategy team exists to facilitate better decision-making and help build competitively advantaged plans across the Marketing organization. This team combines the B-F Way of Marketing, Consumer and Shopper insights and planning as well as other support disciplines in order to strengthen our thinking, drive global best practice, and build growth winning plans and initiatives. The Global Planning and Insights Manager, Emerging Markets, Jack Daniel’s Family of Brands will be tasked with driving the change in markets via building capabilities, embedding frameworks as well as leading and managing a wide variety of research projects that deliver growth initiatives for the Jack Daniel’s trademark in the Latin American and Emerging Asia & IMENA regions. Further, he or she will be key to “connecting the dots” across numerous data sources and providing breakthrough ideas that accelerate brand growth.
Provide strategic support, planning and insight to Emerging Markets brand teams.
· Partner with regional marketing directors on defining strategic priorities
· Key partner in translating information and insights into brand and business plans and initiatives
· Builds capabilities by socializing and help embed frameworks and tools
· Proactively searching out opportunity areas for brand growth
Manage planning and insights projects from start to end, including
· Managing all steps of the research process from brief and proposal through agency selection and delivery
· Manage storytelling and information / insight delivery to brand teams
· Work with brand teams to bring action steps and plans for growth to life
Key support on the Global Tracker for Emerging Markets marketing teams including;
· Data integrity and delivery
· Key Reports
· Agency liaison
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
· Deep Insights knowledge and experience (6+ years), including Consumer, Shopper and Digital insights
· Advanced analytical and data mining skills
· Ability to link multiple data sources to find breakthrough insights
· Ability to develop, coordinate and facilitate work sessions with local teams to achieve specific business objectives.
· Agency management skills
· Strong verbal and written communications, able to translate insights into business strategies & tactics
· Intellectual curiosity and innovative thinking
· Ability to travel internationally to respective markets, up to 20% travel during the year.
What we offer:
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to engage our people to ensure our sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer premium and equitable pay & bonus for individual and company performance. We offer a range of premium benefits that reflect our company values and meet the needs of our diverse workforce
Business Area: Global Marketing
Req ID: JR-00001416