Brown-Forman Premium Account Executive - London (Field Based) in London, United Kingdom
Imagine working for a company that welcomes you in, inspires you to bring your best self to every opportunity, and encourages you to grow and develop your career in a resilient and fun industry. Brown-Forman offers our employees this kind of career and environment and has for more than 150 years. Together, we proudly live and work by our values, striving each day to be better and do better as people, as a company, and as members of the communities we call home. Come have a seat at our table .
"The signature account executive will be crucial to the development of the Brown-Forman emerging brands portfolio, in the best bars in London." - Signature Account Manager
Meaningful Work From Day One
This role is a high profile sales role within the on-trade sales function of B-F, driving mutually beneficial business partnerships with independent on-trade partners in order to deliver the strategic business priorities of the B-F signature brand portfolio.
This role provides the right candidate the exciting opportunity to specialise within the On Trade arena and work with an enviable portfolio of B-F's signature brands. With support from the Signature Account Manager, the Senior Account Exec and the wider B-F Team you will take on the responsibility of crafting and delivering bespoke sales and activation plans working with some of the most influential on-trade venues in the world.
Pivotal to this role will be a proven track record of personal accomplishment within a luxury FMCG environment, a high level of understanding of sales and advocacy, as well as the ability to drive a premium portfolio with a long term strategy. You will have the ability to establish and maintain an effective network within the sector at a local level and the tenacity to identify and seize genuine opportunity.
Internally this role will be called a Signature Account Executive
What You Can Expect
● Develop and evolve first class business relationships with all customers
● Regular Trade Visits and attendance of relevant customer meetings
● Develop and execute time bound work plan of Customer meetings including account visits plan uploaded to the salesforce platform
● Work with Customer to agree and deliver Joint Business Plans
● Detect areas of opportunity and new openings to approach and sign up to build our portfolio
● Build strong internal relationships across Brown-Forman’s UK operation
Commercial & Strategic Planning
● Create robust Joint Business Plans with defined customers
● Demonstrate volume and value growth YoY in line with key KPIs
● Negotiate and renew annual and seasonal commercial agreements with account(s)
● Manage budget for your account base to exceed objectives
● Sign up new business that are good fit for our Signature portfolio - Focus on Brand building
● Gain listings of products and ensure the brand availability according to our picture of success
● Maximize the prominence of our brands at each venue
● Develop and execute experiences and/or brand activities that encourage trial and uptake
● Present products and advocacy plans to key customer personnel
What You Bring To The Table
● Specific knowledge of the London On Trade
● Established network within London On Trade
● Understanding of Route To Market and wider On Trade dynamics
● Knowledge of premium spirits categories and brand education
● Stand out, progressive sales experience
● Ability to quickly unlock insights from data and use them to drive growth with accounts
● Depth of experience in customer negotiations at key account level
● Strong Business Acumen, P&L experience
What’s It Like To Work Here:
Our vision for Brown-Forman UK is to be the industry leading organisation by delivering top tier results, through building a diverse culture that inspires people, celebrates teamwork and rewards agility.
Just six months after launching its newly independent organisation in the United Kingdom, Brown-Forman UK was officially certified as a Great Place to Work and a Centre of Excellence in Wellbeing in 2020-2021.We are thrilled to announce most recently Brown-Forman UK, for the second year in a row, has been certified as a Great Place to Work in 2021-2022 again and Excellence in Wellbeing reaching the Top Ten employers within the Medium Sized category of employers, and number one in beverage alcohol companies.
We believe all employees can realise the true value of diversity and inclusion and create a stronger, more competitive organisation where each employee has the opportunity to reach their desired potential. In the UK we have a Diversity Council consisting of our UK Leadership Team and also four employee resource groups (ERGs) for our employees: GROW (Growing Remarkable Outstanding Women), YP (Young Professionals), SEED (Supporting & Elevating Ethnically Diversity) and PRIDE (LGBTQI+). Alongside these ERGs we have various committees such as Alcohol Responsibility, Sustainability and Livewell teams that have great engagement within the business and make a great difference to the environment we work in.
Nothing Better in the Market
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to engage our people to ensure sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer equitable pay structures for individual and company performance alongside a premium employee experience. We offer a range of premium benefits that reflect our company values and meet the needs of our diverse workforce.
In Brown-Forman UK, some highlights of the competitive benefits we offer include, but are not limited to, medical/dental insurance, hybrid-working options, product allowance and gym membership; along with global career opportunities.
To find out more about what it’s like to work at Brown-Forman UK, please visit our LinkedIn Life Page. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Europe Division
Req ID: JR-00004251