Brown-Forman Senior Brand Manager GTR – Emerging Spirits in London, United Kingdom
Imagine working for a company that welcomes you in, inspires you to bring your best self to every opportunity, and encourages you to grow and develop your career in a resilient and fun industry. Brown-Forman offers our employees this kind of career and environment and has for more than 150 years. Together, we proudly live and work by our values, striving each day to be better and do better as people, as a company, and as members of the communities we call home. Come have a seat at our table .
Meaningful Work From Day One
Working very closely with the Marketing Director GTR, the wider GTR marketing leadership team, as well as the Global Brand Teams, the Senior Brand Manager GTR Emerging Spirits will play a pivotal role in developing and nurturing this essential part of our portfolio. This role embraces strategic planning, goals setting and monitoring, brand championship, team leadership, excellence in winning at point of purchase and cross functional collaboration. The Senior Brand Manager will lead the short & long term brand & business planning and across the full marketing mix, working collaboratively with the regional GTR leaders to deliver upon identified portfolio business objectives over the 5 channels and over a wide mix of customers. The Emerging Spirits portfolio is composed of Gin Mare, Fords Gin, Finlandia Vodka, Tequila Herradura, Tequila el Jimador, Rum Diplomatico and Chambord Liqueur. Our goal is to convert more travelers into Brown Forman brands shoppers: 1) Innovating across all the Travel Retail touch points 2) Leveraging and strengthening our growing portfolio 3) Making it easy to sell and buy our beautiful brands
What You Can Expect:
Brand & Business Planning
● Lead the development of the strategic plans, to deliver brand profit growth in line with our targets
Lead the Strategic & Ideation process; o Identify & quantify the key consumer challenges and the commercial opportunities;
Articulate sharp brands growth strategies; o Allocate A&P budgets efficiently against key sources of growth;
Ensure that plans embrace the fundamentals of “How GTR Grows”;
Seek alignment and buy-in from the Global Brand Team thanks to a close partnership
● Be the guardian of the brands P&Ls - optimizing strategy, investment, pricing & promotions across channels & SKU mix.
● Ensures GTR is deploying best-in-class methodology to reach consumers through our specific channels.
● Develop the brand toolkits: appropriate communication platforms and relevant tools for the GTR customers.
Portfolio strategy & Innovation
● Orchestrate the Global Travel Retail consumer led innovation pipeline for the emerging spirits with a deep cross functional collaboration: Global Brands Teams, GTR Marketing Director, Insights / Finance / Commercial / Supply GTR leaders.
● Plan and execute impactful launches of new products.
Brand Communication & PR
● Lead the creative and media planning with close partnership with the GTR Integrated Marketing Communication Manager;
● Lead the PR agenda;
● Secure Trade Show & Customer Meetings attendance: championing our emerging portfolio and establishing productive relationships.
● Lead and develop the Emerging Spirits GTR Brand Manager.
● Provide constructive cross-functional collaboration, ensure smooth interaction with other departments and partners.
● Act as a role model of B-F values and culture, create diverse and inclusive environment
What You Bring To The Table:
● Qualified in marketing and demonstrable relevant experience
● Proficiency in English & experience in the international business environment
● Record of success in Marketing roles in matrix organized International FMCG/luxury products/beverage or image driven brands business.
● Business and financial acumen: able to identify challenges, suggest and take appropriate action and identify future opportunities for growth. Utilizing brand P&Ls, pricing & discounting, GP analytics etc.
● Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
● Previous line manager experience
What’s It Like To Work Here:
Brown-Forman GTR supports our highest ambition of Nothing Better in Market with a unique space, mindset and time that enables deeper connection and meaning with our unique portfolio. The Travel Retail Channel is one of the most dynamic and resilient retail environments where the super premium + offering shines and is king. Our long term strategy has identified material business opportunities especially in the super premium + segments. The GTR Marketing Team is composed of passionate leaders who collaborate everyday to enrich the traveler’s journey with an elevated brand & shopping experience.
Nothing Better in the Market:
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to engage our people to ensure sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer equitable pay structures for individual and company performance alongside a premium employee experience. We offer a range of premium benefits that reflect our company values and meet the needs of our diverse workforce.
Business Area: Emerging International Division
Req ID: JR-00005553