Brown-Forman Talent Acquisition Specialist - Europe/IMEA - 1 year Contract in London, United Kingdom
Imagine working for a company that welcomes you in, inspires you to bring your best self to every opportunity, and encourages you to grow and develop your career in a resilient and fun industry. Brown-Forman offers our employees this kind of career and environment and has for more than 150 years. Together, we proudly live and work by our values, striving each day to be better and do better as people, as a company, and as members of the communities we call home. Come have a seat at our table .
“This is a really exciting role where you will be working with stakeholders all across Europe/IMEA and will be an integral part of the team, in a very varied role, with plenty of learning opportunities!” - Senior TA Partner Europe
Meaningful Work From Day One
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for delivering a fully efficient end-to-end operation of the GTA function in partnership with the GTA team and business.
The Global Talent Acquisition team plays a key role in the Global Employee Experience function whose focus is to strengthen the Brown-Forman Employment Brand, support our culture of belonging and inclusion, enable the recruitment and retention of high caliber talent, and ensure that Brown-Forman is a great place to work
What You Can Expect:
Provides support to the Global Talent Acquisition team with administrative and compliance support for the talent acquisition process:
● Contacts candidates to schedule interviews
● Manages interview feedback process and forms
● Schedules debrief meetings as required
● Create Jobs Ads as part of the posting process
● Ensures stellar Candidate experience – includes interacting with candidates/applicants, hiring managers, other partners, and external vendors to accomplish tasks and address issues/questions during any and all points of the process.
● Special projects and other duties as assigned
● Processes reference checks and/or background checks for TAP
● Manages the Open Position Email process
● GTA Google Site
● General templates for Candidate or Hiring Managers Communications
● Managing the LinkedIn Life Pages
● Working on the company profile on job site landing pages/review sites
● Sourcing activities as needed during high volume times
We Are Looking For People Who Have:
● Business experience with a strong interest in Human Resources disciplines, including Talent Acquisition.
● Effective ability to communicate both verbally and orally
● Strong attention to detail and organisation skills
● Proven aptitude for learning
● Great collaboration skills
● Proven ability to work remotely and autonomously
● The ability to be proactive on a daily basis
Nothing Better In The Market:
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to offer our people a Premium Experience to ensure our sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer equitable pay & bonus based on individual and company performance. We offer a range of benefits that reflect company values and meet the needs of our diverse workforce.
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Global Human Resources
Req ID: JR-00004364