Brown-Forman Brown-Forman Cooperage Plant Administrator in Louisville, Kentucky
Provides a high level of administrative support to the office of Plant Director for the Brown-Forman Cooperage as needed in a high volume work atmosphere across several business groups.
Responsible for all administrative support, some research, and the coordination of a heavy flow of communication with internal and external customers. On a daily basis, interacts with all levels of the Corporation. Extensively coordinates and executes travel plans, schedules and arranges meetings. Assumes responsibility with minimal supervision, possessing initiative and judgment in making decisions with the scope of job authority.
Plant Director Support 15% Operational/ HR Support 60% Departmental Backup 10% Cooperage PR 10% Misc. Projects 5%
● Provides administrative assistance including PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, and Google collaboration applications (Sites & Docs)
● Management and prioritization of communications via mail, e-mail, video conferencing, and phone calls.
● Coordination of travel, meeting arrangements, and calendar management
● Process reimbursable business expenses through Concur
● Provide assistance with Special Projects
● Maintain files, handles incoming and outgoing mail, phones, visitors, and ensure office supplies are stocked and easily accessible.
● Event Planning including but not limited to plant training day and meetings.
● Responsible for Attendance tracking and assisting employees with various tasks, such as payslip print out, ID badges etc…
● Welcomes guests and visitors to the Cooperage. Responsible for neatness and orderliness of common areas.
● Provide low level support for account functions such as supporting budget prep work, uploading journal entries in finance system, account reconciliation in Salesforce tool, calculation & journal entry, accounts payable, bank reconciliation, bank deposits.
● Assist homeplace team as needed with tour coordination.
● Serves as a point of contact for all Executive Staff at Brown-Forman Cooperage Operation
● Office Supply management and ordering for all departments while focusing on cost control.
● Responsible for coordinating and distribution of the Newsletter.
● Positive attitude and ability to present a welcoming inviting disposition to all visitors and guests.
Required Experience & Education:
Associates or bachelor’s degree plus 3 or more years relevant business administrative experience or the equivalent education or experience combined
Demonstrated ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects with attention to detail in a deadline-oriented environment. Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet deadline demands.
Demonstrated ability to research internal and external data, summarize findings
Grade 22 National
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Global Production
Req ID: JR-00001402