Brown-Forman Credit Union Member Representative II in Louisville, Kentucky
Meaningful Work From Day One:
Responsible for responding to requests and inquiries of services offered in a professional and confidential manner, as well as a wide range of member service and lending functions for Brown-Forman Employees Credit Union, a state chartered credit union with assets of approximately $14 million, loans of $10 million, and membership of approximately 1450 members.
What You Can Expect:
● Performs member service functions for the credit union, including utilizing credit union software to process and distribute share withdrawals, record share deposits, record loan payments, cash checks and respond to basic member inquiries.
● Provide account information by phone or in person to members, as well as information on the full range of credit union products and services offered.
● Responsible for opening accounts for members including loan processing and disbursal, cross-selling other credit union products and services, updating and providing all applicable account disclosures and documentation
● Performs teller duties which include maintaining a teller cash drawer for processing cash withdrawals and/or deposits for members. This includes reconciling account balances and balancing the cash drawer nightly.
● Shared responsibility for maintaining proper levels of cash in the safe, and requesting cash from the Federal Reserve weekly as needed.
● Responsible for compliance of monitoring data from FINCEN and for processing the Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) check for potential blocked or restricted accounts on all new members in accordance with the Bank Secrecy Act Policy.
● Assists with the processing and mailing of monthly and quarterly member statements.
● Initiates loan applications with members and processes approved loan documents.
● Assists in coordinating and maintaining a share certificate program based on board policy.
● Perform loan officer functions within the scope and authority established by the Board of Directors to include evaluating loan applications, analyzing member’s credit history and calculating debt ratios to determine loan approval while ensuring compliance with policies and guidelines, as well as executing any applicable liens on collateral used to secure loans.
● Act as an advisor and educator to members on improving and protecting their credit history.
● Responsible for opening new member accounts and cross-selling credit union services; updating and providing all proper account disclosures and documentation to members.
What You Bring to the Table:
● 3 or more years experience in the Credit Union and/or Banking field.
● Ability to independently manage and complete assigned workload within established deadlines in a high pressure, team environment utilizing initiative, discretion and independent judgment.
● Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of personnel within Brown-Forman Corporation and with external contacts.
● Proven analytical mathematical skills; ability to handle detailed information with a high degree of accuracy.
● Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in dealing with sensitive financial information.
● Previous customer service experience with an outgoing, highly energetic personality.
What Makes You Unique:
Who We Are:
Imagine working for a company that welcomes you in, inspires you to bring your best self to every opportunity, and encourages you to grow and develop your career in a resilient and fun industry. Brown-Forman offers our employees this kind of career and environment and has for more than 150 years. Together, we proudly live and work by our values, striving each day to be better and do
better as people, as a company, and as members of the communities we call home. Come have a seat at our table!
● Many Spirits, One Brown‑Forman- We believe that an inclusive culture, one that values the diversity and unique perspective of each individual, allows us each to bring our best self to work and leads to greater teamwork, creativity, and trust.
● Cultivating a Caring Culture- We know that our strong culture is one of the many reasons people love working at Brown‑Forman.
● Enriching Life. Enriching Careers- At Brown‑Forman, we craft products known for bringing people together. Our employees have made us what we are today and are the reason for our success. Do not just take our word for it. Brown‑Forman is consistently recognized as a Great Place to Work® in countries around the world.
What We Offer:
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to engage our people to ensure sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer equitable pay structures for individual and company performance alongside a premium employee experience. We offer a range of premium benefits that reflect our company values and meet the needs of our diverse workforce.
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Global Finance
Req ID: JR-00006339