Brown-Forman Director Integrated Media & Communications, Jack Daniel's Brands in Louisville, Kentucky
"This role will help connect one of the most iconic spirits brands in the world to an ever-changing consumer landscape in the most dynamic market in the world... and have a lot of fun with the team while on the journey." -VP Group Brand Director,Jack Daniel’s Brands
This role is office hybrid, 2-3 days in our headquarters in Louisville, KY. If you can commute from nearby states, feel free to apply! This role will be closely connected to the Jack Daniel's brand team and the wider IMC team. Relocation would be provided if based outside of Louisville and willing to relocate.
Meaningful Work From Day One:
This role is to develop Jack Daniel’s Family of Brands' Integrated Marketing Communications approach in support of the long-term business goals. This role guides the Integrated Communications strategy, based on the USA&C IMC roadmap. This role demands a high degree of collaboration with a variety of Jack Daniel’s & IMC stakeholders. The view of the business is a 2-4 year lens.
What You Can Expect
● Works with US&C Jack Daniel’s Marketing Group Director to develop and deliver a long-term integrated communications strategy for Jack Daniel’s Trademark that supports the 2032 business goals (growth, value, eSov, etc.) with a focus on brand’s communication “jobs to be done”
● Leads excellence in integrated marketing communications strategy across the US portfolio of brands which includes: Media, eCommerce, Public Relations, Insights, Multicultural, and other communication touch-points
● Leads and champions the US&C Jack Daniel’s Integrated Communications Team and serves as a thought partner within the US&C Jack Daniel’s brand team as it relates to communication which supports the business goals.
● Partnering with the Global IMC Center of Excellence to implement globally developed processes, tools, and capability training across Jack Daniel’s organization.
● Partners with USA&C IMC Director and Global Center of Excellence to implement campaign measurement, evaluation and optimization to ensure the most effective and efficient use of Jack Daniel’s communication investments.
What You Bring to the Table
● 15+ years working client and/ or agency side in media and marketing disciplines. Note: Significant experience working across the US media landscape and strong knowledge of US media channels.
● Significant people leadership experience to include growing team and individual capabilities. As well as significant experience integrating multiple communication disciplines (Media, eCommerce, Public Relations, Insights, Multicultural) to deliver on a brand’s communication and business objectives
● Significant ‘hands on” media planning and buying experience
● Ability to lead and integrate multiple communication partners, such as media, creative, influencer, public relations and eCommerce.
● Extensive Consumer brand experience, ideally in consumer goods
● Demonstrated strategic thinking across media, social, on-line video, CRM, search, website, data and analytics, content and e-commerce.
● Experience driving transformational change (in process and mindset) within an organization and team.
● Strong understanding of marketing principles and brand growth strategy.
● Managing a team of direct and indirect reports.
● Ability to travel 15-20%. Majority within the US.
Who We Are
Imagine working for a company that welcomes you in, inspires you to bring your best self to every opportunity, and encourages you to grow and develop your career in a resilient and fun industry. Brown-Forman offers our employees this kind of career and environment and has for more than 150 years. Together, we proudly live and work by our values, striving each day to be better and do better as people, as a company, and as members of the communities we call home. Come have a seat at our table!
● Many Spirits, One Brown‑Forman- We believe that an inclusive culture, one that values the diversity and unique perspective of each individual, allows us each to bring our best self to work and leads to greater teamwork, creativity, and trust.
● Cultivating a Caring Culture- We know that our strong culture is one of the many reasons people love working at Brown‑Forman.
● Enriching Life. Enriching Careers- At Brown‑Forman, we craft products known for bringing people together. Our employees have made us what we are today and are the reason for our success. Do not just take our word for it. Brown‑Forman is consistently recognized as a Great Place to Work® in countries around the world.
What We Offer:
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to engage our people to ensure sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer equitable pay structures for individual and company performance alongside a premium employee experience. We offer a range of premium benefits that reflect our company values and meet the needs of our diverse workforce.
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: USA & Canada Division
Req ID: JR-00006318