Brown-Forman Director of Plant Engineering and Maintenance in Louisville, Kentucky
Provide Global Production leadership to the development and execution of the TPM Maintenance Pillar. Collaborate with plant and functional leaders and the TPM steering committee on TPM program development and deployment plans. Provide technical consulting and career development coaching to plant engineering and maintenance personnel. Collaborate with the VP of Engineering and other leaders to plan, execute and measure the success of all plant engineering and maintenance objectives.
• Provide leadership for the development and application of TPM Pillars, tools and training to meet business objectives.
• Lead the development and execution of the TPM Maintenance Pillar.
• Responsible for the coaching, mentoring and development of plant technical resources.
• Establish robust maintenance systems across Brown Forman’s network. Provide strategy and support for maintenance programs (predictive, preventive), development of tools and resources, training and development. Integrate maintenance into the strategy for the broader technical community.
• Establish and drive a continuous improvement methodology in the plant engineering and maintenance organizations.
• Define, influence and implement reliability and maintenance excellence standards and actions.
• Responsible for contingency planning for each facility.
• Participate as a member of the senior management team in establishing processes to ensure that objectives are achieved, risks are managed appropriately and the organization’s technical resources are used responsibly.
• Develop short and long range capital investment plans for various facilities and is accountable for the planning and successful execution of all projects.
• Liaise with Environment, Health and Safety on plant compliance and safety programs, procedures and training.
Required Experience & Education:
Education: Bachelors Degree in Engineering
• Demonstrated success in developing, implementing, and maintaining TPM systems.
• Minimum of 10 years of technical experience in project management, maintenance management, systems or process engineering, or manufacturing operations management.
• Proven track record of engineering aptitude, ability to apply engineering principles, and problem solving.
• Demonstrated leadership skills in project management.
• Demonstrated ability in executing business strategies related to B-F core products.
• Strong leadership skills, including experience leading others in projects or programs, and the ability to successfully interact with individuals representing other areas or interest and the ability to manage engineers and maintenance leaders.
• Understanding and experience interacting with multiple business functions, including Operations, EHS, Quality Control, Purchasing, Distribution, Human Resources, and Finance.
• Ability to identify potential business solutions involving a broad scope of thinking across businesses and functions to develop new innovation.
Preferred Experience & Education:
Education: Masters Degree (M.A., MBA or Equivalent);
• Food/Beverage Industry Experience
• Technical knowledge of distillery, cooperage, warehousing, processing, and packaging and bottling operations.#SM#TSM
For more than 145 years, Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the experience of life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol brands, including Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel’s & Cola, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire, Gentleman Jack, Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel, Finlandia, Korbel, el Jimador, Woodford Reserve, Old Forester, Canadian Mist, Herradura, New Mix, Sonoma-Cutrer, Early Times, Chambord, BenRiach and GlenDronach. Brown-Forman’s brands are supported by nearly 4,600 employees and sold in approximately 160 countries worldwide
For more information about the company, please visit http://www.brown-forman.com.
We're on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrownFormanJobs
See us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/brown-forman
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Global Production
Country: United States
Req Type: Exempt