Brown-Forman Manager Commercial Analytics in Louisville, Kentucky
Meaningful Work From Day One
● This role communicates the performance of spirits and our brands in the United States to the highest levels of the organization
● This role creates new ways of analyzing trends and performance to continuously evolve storytelling and insights
● This role uses the latest systems to improve our analysis and visualization of trends for large data sets
● This role partners with stakeholders across the organization to develop new tools and analysis
● This role partners and develops relationships with our third party data providers
What You Can Expect:
Works with United States and Canada Leadership Team and Global Advanced Analytics to achieve success in the following areas:
Communicating and analyzing third party takeaway data
Analyze Nielsen and NABCA results and communicate to the highest levels of company leadership and across the finance, operations, sales, and marketing functions.
Stay up to date on industry trends and how they may affect business performance and strategy.
Creatively developing new ways for the company to analyze data through the use of Tableau or other advanced analytical tools
Use Tableau and other advanced analytical tools to showcase business performance in intuitive ways.
Collaborate with the Global Advanced Analytics team to align on best practices and provide thought leadership on reporting best practices.
Maintain and improve on current advanced analytical tools
Partnering across functions to continue progressing takeaway analysis across the organization and managing third party relationships
Partner with regional, sales, and marketing teams to train them on utilization of takeaway reporting tools.
Partner across the organization to develop new ways to creatively analyze data.
Act as liaison between third party data vendors and B-F to communicate business needs.
Collaborating with United States leadership on ad hoc reporting to track performance to influence long term strategy, investments, and business planning
We Are Looking For People Who:
● Curiosity to search out relevant questions to be answered when analyzing large sets of data
● Creativity to evaluate results, solve problems, and tell data stories in new ways
● A passion for data management and transformation with experience using Tableau or other advanced analytics tools
● Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills with ability to tell the story from financial analysis to broad audiences
● A collaborative mindset and puts the success of the group ahead of personal ambitions
● Ability to plan and prioritize multiple projects to meet goals
● A bachelor’s degree in Finance, Computer Science, Economics, Business or other business related degree
● 5 years of related business and/or financial experience (commercial, brand and/or consumer-based analysis), or equivalent experience.
● Preferred knowledge of Nielsen, Nabca, or IRI data sources
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: USA & Canada Division
Req ID: JR-00005784