Brown-Forman Market Manager, On Premise WA in Louisville, Kentucky
Position Title: Market Manager, On Premise WA
Reports To: Area Manager WA/AK/HI
Direct Reports: Will provide leadership and guidance to all Greenhouse Agency Assets Responsibilities:
● Creates customer focused win-win initiatives that enhance BF and customer profitability.
● Establish positive customer rapport at all levels in all assigned accounts.
● Conducts business performance reviews in accordance with achieving customer plans.
● Creates and manages on premise TPS activities and holds distributor accountable for attainment.
● Conducts monthly On Premise General Sales Meetings and on premise team meetings to gain alignment on
● Spends a minimum of 3 days in the field each week with and without distributor reps and managers.
● Communicates pricing expectations to customer and brands
● Manages the execution of National/Regional programs through distributor account teams.
● Work to encompass the development of on premise brand building plans that are successfully executed
through the distributor region. Brand responsibility includes the entire BF portfolio.
● Champions the on-premise effort in winning at the point of purchase, by building lasting trade relationship
and working unusual hours including late nights and weekends.
● Connects with multiple external contacts including the distributor, retail managers, bartenders, wait staff,
promotion agencies and consumers.
● Distributor, Key Customers, Field Marketing Managers, Territory Portfolio Manager, Territory Finance
Manager, Customer Account Managers, National/Regional Accounts
● Demonstrated ability to build relationships and maintain effective working relationships with distributors
and accounts and all internal stakeholders.
● Demonstrated strong coaching and sales training skills
● Demonstrated knowledge of on-premise business and three-tier distribution system
● Team player: Able to put the needs of the overall Brown-Forman business above the specific needs of the
territory or team. Seeks out opportunities to collaborate with leaders in other channels and territories.
Keeps relevant parties informed of activity and seeks similar behavior from the area team.
● Literate with word processing programs (such as Word), spreadsheet programs (such as Excel), and
presentation programs (such as PowerPoint).
● Must have valid state driver’s license.
● Physical ability to lift 60 pounds.
● Bachelor’s degree plus 2 years industry experience, and/or 4 years sales experience in a consumer
● Spirits/ Bev Alc industry experience.
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: USA & Canada
Req ID: JR-00000320