Brown-Forman Pricing and Registration Specialist in Louisville, Kentucky
Responsible for analyzing and maintaining customer invoice pricing, associated product regulatory filings and supporting documents worldwide for the entire B-F portfolio of brands; for approximately 4,000 SKU’s, which generate almost $3.5 billion annually in Gross Sales.
Implements and maintains accurate and timely SAP pricing records and prepares product regulatory documents for Brown-Forman’s expanding portfolio of brands globally. Responsible for ensuring that all prices conform to the appropriate federal, state and international laws and regulations. Coordinates with the international partners, BF internal partners, and outside agencies to ensure product registration documents are compliant within each market. Executes timely registration filings for product renewals, new product introductions, or any product changes that may impact a market registration status. Assists Financial Analysts and Market Personnel in coordinating all pricing and registration filing activities in their respective markets.
Responsible for applying all approved pricing for domestic and international customers to the appropriate key combinations in SAP.
Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of Special Purchase Allowances (SPA) and Distributor Allowances (DA) in the US open and control states
Responsible for obtaining and completing registration documentation based on established Brown-Forman and international market regulatory obligations.
Support the market partners, distributor partners, and other agencies with any inquire related to product registration within international markets.
Support the market partners and distributor partners with any inquire related to pricing.
Maintain daily log on the status and completion of registration request.
Prepare open states’ price filings as price changes are established and approved by Finance.
Prepare all documents, forms, affidavits, etc. necessary to perform the pricing functions in respective regions.
Utilizing the Quote Tracker program, responsible for initiating and filing Control States' price quotations for new items or price changes as requested by Field Sales and approved by Finance. Submit special order price quotations at the request of Field Sales or State Liquor Boards.
Coordinate with the appropriate International Finance Manager and Market Manger to obtain the data and information required to create, update, and distribute new/revised prices letters.
Verify all submitted prices meets minimum pricing guidelines as established by global pricing for all appropriate brands. Includes requesting minimum price exceptions as required.
On a daily basis:
• Monitor the SAP incomplete order list to process any Supply Chain Orders with no pricing conditions.
• Review the SAP Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) order log and resolve any pricing discrepancies.
• Review, analyze, and resolve all pricing related blocked billings captured on the billing error log.
• Review, analyze and resolve all invoicing discrepancies, providing necessary credit or debit memos, additional billings, cancellations and re-issuance of new invoices as required.
• Respond to inquiries from regional offices, market personnel, distributors, brokers, control state commissions, agencies and others regarding questions relating to pricing issues.
Execute pricing for merchandise transfers between control state boards or distributors to ensure that customer service has the correct pricing for the issuance of credit and debit memos.
Communicate with Legal, Customer Service, Regional and International offices to prevent shipment of items where prices are not filed or have not been registered to prevent violation of US (Federal and State) and International laws and regulatory requirements.
Maintain state codes in SAP for domestic SKU’s.
Maintain control state filing status’ in SalesForce.
Provide detailed communication to affected international markets for any package/product change or new innovation and assess the need registration requirements.
Review and update basic registration documents with the legal department as required.
Maintain pricing and registration processes and procedure documentation.
Assist manager with special projects/analysis as required.
Required Experience & Education:
Education: College/University (Bachelors or Equivalent);
Experience: • Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years’ business experience; or Associate Degree and 4-6 years related experience; or 7-9 years experience; or equivalent education/experience combination.
• Demonstrate ability to apply basic math skills for preparing and verifying pricing analysis with high degree of accuracy.
• Excellent listening, verbal, written and communication skills.
• Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail with accuracy.
• Work in a TEAM environment, with the ability to work across the organization and integrate efforts of pricing.
• Ability to plan, prioritizes, and complete work with speed and accuracy within established time frame in a high-volume, pressured environment.
• Demonstrated ability to manage heavy and uneven workloads and deadlines, often in short turn-around times.
• Develop and maintain effective work relationships with all levels of internal and external contacts.
• Ability to perform under minimal supervision, be self-motivated and have the ability to exercise independent judgement.
• Demonstrated ability to proficiently use SAP computer software. Demonstrated ability to proficiently operate within a mainframe and personal computer environment. Ability to learn new software packages as necessary.
• Ability to perform and adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
• Ability to work flexible/extended hours as needed to meet deadlines.
Preferred Experience & Education:
Experience in wine/distilled spirits industry.
Experience with Windows products and Google toolset (Gmail, Google Docs, etc.)#SM#TSM
For more than 145 years, Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the experience of life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol brands, including Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel’s & Cola, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire, Gentleman Jack, Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel, Finlandia, Korbel, el Jimador, Woodford Reserve, Old Forester, Canadian Mist, Herradura, New Mix, Sonoma-Cutrer, Early Times, Chambord, BenRiach and GlenDronach. Brown-Forman’s brands are supported by nearly 4,600 employees and sold in approximately 160 countries worldwide
For more information about the company, please visit http://www.brown-forman.com.
We're on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrownFormanJobs
See us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/brown-forman
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Global Production
Country: United States
Req Type: Exempt