Brown-Forman Supply Chain Process/Data Specialist in Louisville, Kentucky
Meaningful Work From Day One Support the creation of SAP material numbers, bar codes, NABCA, and SKU master data required for order processing including all SAP material master views associated with sales and distribution.
Support the assigned brand(s) new product innovation from initiation through releasing products for order writing. Work as liaison with the Brand teams, Field Sales, Design, Packaging, Production and Supply Chain teams to ensure the project is on target with the launch date and SAP master data requirements are complete, accurate and published to meet all Supply Chain requirements including order processing & statistical reporting.
Test, execute and implement processes to improve project management planning, master data gathering and updating in SAP for the Supply Chain requirements and Global SAP rollouts.
What To Expect
Responsible for working with the Project Management Office, Brand Team(s)/ Field Sales, Business Processes, Design, Packaging to manage the innovation process through artwork completion. Manage and approve artwork on labels, cartons, or other packaging supplies as needed in the marketplace adhering to local government
● Support SKU Rationalization and management process as required.
● Support Production and Supply Chain to create SAP Material numbers and SKU Master Data required for order processing including all SAP material master data associated with allocations and sales and distribution. Support any gift packing and rework processes required.
● Execute and analyze various reports such as open orders, shipment history, inventory, listing history, pricing, & manufacturing Bills of Materials to determine market portfolio requirements for package changes.
● Communicates and interfaces with Business Processes, Field Sales (both Domestic and International), Customer Service, Packaging, Purchasing, Production, and External Manufacturing Operations in determining & maintaining accurate and complete product specification data including Product Information Forms.
● Define, manage and implement new processes to achieve improvements for master data processes and new product rollout.
● Support Supply Chain, Production and Shipping teams on master data issues.
● Maintain SAP Master Data for assigned brands including creating appropriate views, case specification information and bar codes. Responsible for developing product codes, SKU numbers, bottle, and shipper codes (UCC standards) for specific market distribution needs
● Update and maintain master data including allocations, classification, and sales views for the appropriate distribution channel to facilitate order writing.
● Update and maintain International Customer Product Portfolios (Customer Listings) for assigned brand(s) for order writing. Perform bi-annual cleanup of all Customer Listings. Support Pricing and Registration on product setup and registration requirements.
● Contribute to the annual gift/Value-added product program process. Assign and set up new VAP SKUs to ensure the timely delivery of finished goods for various promotional programs throughout the year. Analyze current products to assign new VAP SKUs and to assign barcodes. Collaborate with plant product engineers, Packaging and
SKU Business Processes to determine VAP material availability and ensure timely release of VAP for Customer Service order processing.
● Support gift and repacking processes includes setup of new SKUs to ensure the timely delivery of finished goods for various promotional/repacking programs throughout the year.
● Performs various other duties, assignments, or special projects as requested at direction of Supervisor. Includes inquiry requests for SKU information from customers, Customer Service, Sales, and Marketing.
● Ongoing process improvement implementations for efficiency using research and process mapping to recommend improvements.
● Communicates product specification information to Customers, Customer Service, Field Sales, and Marketing, Pricing and Business Processes
● Manage SKU extensions in RTC markets and other plants as needed
We Are Looking For People
Who have a Bachelor's Degree Business, Supply Chain or related area with technology involvement OR five years job experience dealing with customer service, materials planning, production, technology and operations.
● Demonstrated solid understanding of ERP systems preferably SAP R/3 or HANA
● Demonstrated solid understanding of technical report writing tools and extracting information for analysis.
● Demonstrated problem-solving, mathematical skills and analytical capabilities to determine origin of data and making independent decisions from data.
● Demonstrated solid Spreadsheet skills
● Understanding and knowledge of the Supply Chain
Ability to adapt to changing business needs, adjust priorities and reestablish project schedules.
● Demonstrated oral and written communication skills with the ability to respond timely and effectively to multiple inquiries from a variety of internal and external contacts utilizing Google and other modes.
● Demonstrated ability to work with and communicate with diverse International people/groups and understand, respect, and appreciate the diverse differences.
● Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective work relationships with internal and external contacts.
What You Can Add To The Team
Who have a Bachelor's Degree Business, Supply Chain or related area and demonstrated knowledge of customer relations, distribution channels, transportation mode services to domestic
and international locations
● Demonstrated knowledge proficiency with the SAP Sales and Distribution model
● Proven knowledge of the production process and multi-plant logistic operations involving high level shipping activities plus the corresponding knowledge customer service related activities.
● Experience in the Wine and Spirits industry.
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Global Production
Req ID: JR-00004858