Brown-Forman Temporary Talent Acquisition Partner in Louisville, Kentucky
Position Scope :
This position is a temporary role for 6-12 months. Depending on experience we would consider at an experienced level or someone at a senior level.
Responsible for managing the full life cycle of Brown Forman’s Global Talent Acquisition process including managing client and candidate relationships as well working collaboratively with Human Resources with the goal to attract and recruit top talent to Brown-Forman. This role is part of a collaborative global talent acquisition team that uses innovative tools and techniques to provide an exceptional experience for hiring teams and candidates. Will require a strong focus on Diversity recruitment as Brown-Forman continues to evolve as a leading company in the diversity and inclusion space (currently a DiversityInc. Top 25 Noteworthy company, three years running).
● Facilitate and manage the full cycle recruitment process for assigned requisitions in primarily the Finance and Information Technology areas working closely with Hiring Managers and Human Resources Managers to develop position-specific recruitment strategies including scoping out core criteria and requirements (position description, compensation, timing, expectations, etc). Will manage these processes through the use of effective resource management as well as through the Workday Recruit applicant tracking system.
● Create comprehensive job postings and/or job ads, based on hiring manager specifications to be used for posting to job boards, associations, networking as well as proactive sourcing of candidates.
● Develop and execute diversity recruiting-focused strategies.
● Provide client education on the recruiting process including roles involved in the process.
● Utilize enterprise applicant tracking technology and innovative recruiting tools for candidate flow through the recruitment process (resume review, screen, interview, pre-employment, offer, onboarding).
● Utilize enterprise application tracking technology to ensure appropriate documentation is recorded (hiring manager feedback, disposition coding, etc.).
● Maintain a positive “candidate experience” by ensuring communication throughout the recruitment process including personal contact of status.
● Develop and manage strong consultative relationships with hiring managers, human resources, and candidates.
Qualifications Required :
● Bachelor’s degree with 7+ years of significant recruiter experience in multiple recruiting environments (i.e. more than one organization, agency, or corporate environments) in a wide variety of job disciplines including Finance and/or Information Technology.
● Demonstrated experience in full life cycle recruitment including top sourcing approaches to attract strong candidates.
● Demonstrated successful behavioral interviewing and assessment skills. ● Experience with applicant tracking systems.
● Must be available to work a flexible work schedule (occasional nights and weekends may be required).
● Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
● Skilled in soliciting input and proactively evaluating business, client, and candidate needs.
● Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and positively influence clients and colleagues.
● Demonstrated ability to resolve recruiting-related problems and negotiate resolutions internally and with candidates.
● Proven ability to take initiative and look beyond current role openings and identify strong industry talent.
● Demonstrated strong PC skills and desire to work with new and innovative technologies.
● Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams; share responsibility for results, provide and accept feedback.
● Demonstrate ability to take initiative, be a creative thinker, and have a sense of urgency. Preferred Requirements:
● Possess certification in behavioral-based interviewing technologies (DDI).
● Experience with Workday Recruiter applicant tracking system.
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Global Human Resources
Req ID: JR-00002711