Brown-Forman Visitor Services Lead- Old Forester Distillery in Louisville, Kentucky
Meaningful Work From Day One:
Responsible for the day-to-day management of the Old Forester Distilling Co. Guest Services team. Ensures sufficient staffing in support of operational demand. Coordinates and oversees training for the Guest Services team to include guided tours, tastings, brand history, tasting room and front desk operations, and the online reservations system.
What You Can Expect:
● Produces weekly Guest Services staffing schedule.
● Verifies and approves time for the Guest Services team to include Brown-Forman
employees and agency contract support.
● Facilitates new hire process to include ID badge, BF email, and parking pass.
● Assists Operations Manager with Guest Services interview process.
● Coordinates all group and speciality tour bookings, including Brown-Forman guests.
● Leads Guest Services liquor inventory, petty cash and banks.
● Leads Guest Services kitchen, tasting room, office supply, and breakroom inventory.
● Responds to any negative customer feedback and develops/implements measures to
address customer concerns.
● Serves as the primary point of contact for elevated guest/customer tour experience
● Oversees and coordinates training for all Guest Services and Events staff to include front
desk, tasting room, and tour operations.
● Communicates with Kentucky Trade Manager and Events Managers surrounding staffing
support and special tours/activations with the Homeplace.
● Provides performance feedback to the Guest Services team.
● Responds to Service Console inquiries.
● Directly manages Tour Captains in their job responsibilities.
● Serves as the Old Forester Distilling Co. Manager on Duty as required.
● Knowledge of the Old Forester Distilling Co. tour script and ability to lead tours, site
● Supports Operations Manager with XOLA software maintenance.
● Responsible for ordering any equipment needed for Guest Services operation.
● Performs other duties as assigned.
We Are Looking For People Who:
● Bachelor’s Degree.
● Must be able to work weekends, holidays, and some evenings. The current weekly
schedule is Tuesday - Saturday, but is subject to change.
● Physically capable of standing for long periods of time.
● Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
What Sets You Apart:
● Experience in the hospitality or tourism industry.
● Experience leading teams.
● Experience in the spirits industry.
Competencies For Success:
● Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
● Excellent communication skills.
● Collaborative and inclusive approach to managing people.
● Ability to hold the team accountable to performance standards.
● Ability to work in a fluid and fast-paced environment.
● Ability and desire to understand and positively interact with individuals of different
demographics and varying backgrounds.
● Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
Nothing Better in the Market:
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to engage our people to ensure sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer premium and equitable pay. We offer a range of premium benefits that reflect our company values and meet the needs of our diverse workforce. We are dedicated to creating a responsible drinking culture, providing a safe, inclusive, and engaging workplace, protecting the environment, and making a positive contribution to our communities.
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Global Marketing
Req ID: JR-00002879