Brown-Forman Key Account Management Lead in Mexico City, Mexico
The KAM Lead will be accountable for developing long term partnerships with selected Key Accounts as well as with executive levels of large top tear retailers. Ensure that these partnerships lead to strong sales and Gross Profit performance for both sides always thinking in short and long terms. Implement tactics and the overall execution of the business plan. Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
This position will also manage directly a top retailer account.
This will be accomplished in a compliant manner with a high degree of integrity strictly following all B-F policies and all applicable Mexican laws.
Responsibility: (Job Detail)
Drive Business Forward
• The KAM Lead is the strategic BFM point of contact with key accounts and their networks. The KAM Lead will be accountable for the customer experience coordinating appropriate resources and personnel to meet the customer's needs.
• Accountable for sales performance, strategies and tactics in coordination with ShoVi, SFO, Finance & Marketing for the assigned customer portfolio. Responsible for driving sales and Gross Profit through strong, value added relationships.
• Lead contract negotiations for the accounts when required.
• Develop and evaluate account business plans to ensure that they continue to meet strategic business objectives and align with emerging trends and market changes alongside KAM when applies.
• Review and present Executive Business Summaries to top tear accounts; encompassing accurate business results, market data, financial outcomes and operational issues.
• Demonstrate highly effective account management skills and exemplary selling competencies.
• Collaborate with internal KSH on identifying business opportunities and developing appropriate tactics and strategies.
• Track market trends and analyzes these to identify new opportunities to build up B-F’s business.
• Perform market visits to identify potential opportunities and assure plans implementation.
• Track and manage sales volume forecasting to anticipate demand.
• Build close relationships with customers and KSH to improve effectiveness and efficiency of the partnership. The KAM Lead will develop and manage key business activities to top tier customers, negotiate and maintain a sustainable long term relationship, work to facilitate the generation of mutual benefits, unlocking opportunities and always avoiding Zero Sum Activities.
• Maintain and further develop key relationships with retail senior buyers and executives at a corporate level.
• Introduce key members of BFM team to further develop the partnerships as needed, always looking for possible business expansion.
• Establish and formalize the Key Account Strategy; from ideation to implementation, looking to strengthen BFM relationship with top retailers.
• Review business results with Key account business partner.
Team Development and Internal Leadership
• Develop, coordinate and execute customer strategies through coaching and driving forward the team's selling activities.
• Align and develop internal resources to grow overall Key accounts relationships by building strong links to BFM KSH.
• Strategically manages allocated accounts, budget and resources provided, yielding maximum effectiveness and impact.
• Responsible for developing business plans involving cross functional collaboration.
• Develop, motivate and guide the team to achieve successful outcomes.
• Facilitate account management by coordinating selling activities and customer interactions through effective leadership and communication with other areas to ensure appropriate customers’ needs are met.
• Track assigned KPIs, providing adequate coaching and feedback to develop a sound plan of action for each account.
• Order calls tracking and management (order generation through to deliver).
• Assure an appropriate financial tools management to invest DD and TMF resources in order to maximize value creation.
• Work closely with Supply Chain to assure sales order fill-rate compliance (order frequency & fill-rate compliance, management for minimum order call).
• Competitor promotion and activities tracking.
• Manage billing, A/P and invoicing issues and use internal resources to solve and communicate issues.
• Balance promotional activities across Retailer Development accounts.
Education: Bachelor of Business Administration, Marketing, Finance (Economic - administrative areas)
Experience: 5-7 years experience in similar positions.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Commercial & Sales
Systems and Apps
Trademarketing & Shopper
Brown-Forman, founded in 1870, is a diversified producer and marketer of fine quality beverage alcohol brands. Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Brown-Forman currently employs about 4,000 people and has offices or facilities in 30 cities across the globe. Starting in the mid-1950s, the company began a series of acquisitions that would place it among the top 10 largest spirits companies in the world, selling its brands in more than 135 countries across the globe. These include many of the most well-known and best-loved wines and spirits brands, including Jack Daniel’s, Southern Comfort, Finlandia Vodka, Old Forester, Woodford Reserve, Herradura and el Jimador Tequilas, and Korbel champagnes. For more information about the company, please visit http://www.brown-forman.com.
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: BF Tequila Mexico
City: Mexico City
Req Type: Exempt