Brown-Forman Key Account Manager Sr. E-commerce & Emerging Channels in Mexico City, Mexico
The Key Account Manager Sr.- E-commerce & Emerging Channels is a leadership role accountable for identifying and evaluating new revenue streams for BFM and for driving growth and innovation of the e-commerce ecosystem for BFM through formulating, building, driving and managing business model, partnership and technology-enabled solutions.
This will be accomplished in a compliant manner with a high degree of integrity strictly following all B-F policies and all applicable Mexican laws.
DRIVE BUSINESS FORWARD
• Work with leaders across B-F, both in Mexico and Corporate, to develop the strategic direction of the e-commerce roadmap.
• Play a key role in E-commerce business strategy development and implementation to deliver overall business objectives
• Implement strategy for meeting and exceeding e-commerce related unit and revenue goals of the business
• Work closely with the marketing teams to help them develop branded content that is fit for e-commerce. Function as the expert for content on e-commerce.
• Develop and review quality assurance standards regarding e-commerce to ensure policies and processes are in compliance with laws, B-F compliance guidance and security standards
• Accountable for sales performance, strategies and tactics in coordination with ShoVi, SFO, Logistics, Finance & Marketing for the assigned customer portfolio.
• Serve as business lead working with cross functional teams to define and develop strong revenue opportunities, account development, managing strategic initiatives and onboarding new accounts.
• Spot emerging trends in the marketplace and turning them into revenue opportunities
• Understand category-specific landscapes and trends, reporting on the forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
• Secure a fair playfield among customers & work collaboratively with Retail Development, Distributor Development, ShoVi and Finance in order to have consistency and balance in pricing and promotional strategies
• Liaise with KAMs to ensure the timely and successful delivery of e-solutions according to customer & channel needs.
• Develop digital content and campaigns /promotions to extend brand exposure
beyond product selling on E-commerce malls.
• Day-to- day work with 3rd party TPs, including co-work on media plan, promotion
plan, product / package plan and big promotion festival plans.
• Help to constantly improve consumer purchase experience through adjusting page design, improving customer service, and CRM programs.
• Work with agency to provide tailor-made product or package for key eComm
platforms and differentiate them in terms of promotion mechanism and products
• Build close relationships with customers and KSH to improve effectiveness and efficiency of the partnerships. Influence his/her team to develop and manage key business activities, negotiate and maintain a sustainable long term relationship, work to facilitate the generation of mutual benefits, unlocking opportunities and always avoiding Zero Sum Activities.
• Develop and maintain key relationships at a corporate level.
• Review and challenge Key Account Strategy
• Manage customer relationships to ensure that service efficiency, value and brand standards are met
• Partner with retailers for content based collaboration
TEAM DEVELOPMENT AND INTERNAL LEADERSHIP
• Work closely with sales and customers to co-decide on platform purchase plan and product investment
• Collaborate with internal KSH on identifying business opportunities and developing appropriate tactics and strategies.
• Align and develop internal resources to grow overall Key accounts relationships
• Strategically manage allocated accounts, budget and resources provided, yielding maximum effectiveness and impact.
• Responsible for developing channel business plans involving cross functional collaboration.
• Track assigned KPIs, providing adequate coaching and feedback to develop a sound plan of action for each account.
• Track and manage sales volume forecasting to anticipate demand.
• Order calls tracking and management (order generation through to deliver)
• Assure the use of defined financial tools to invest DD and TMF resourses and maximize value creation.
• Work closely with Supply Chain to assure sales order fill-rate compliance (order frenquency & fill-rate compliance, management for minimum order call)
• Competitor promotion and activities tracking
• Manage billing, A/P and invoicing issues and use internal resources to solve and communicate issues.
3 - 5 year experience in similar positions (e-commerce, new revenue streams or related)
Proven experience with e-commence platforms and with digital marketing
Very strong computer/mobile technology capabilities and technology platforms/tools
Strong analytics and data skills
Strong knowledge of office suites, e.g. Excel, ppt, word
Strong, fluent bi-lingual English-Spanish
Fast-moving Consumer Goods industry experience
Effective working in a fast paced and fluid environment that requires strong ownership, bias for actions, ability to prioritize, and deliver high quality results.
Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically from developing strategic plans, working with large amount of data, to applying metrics to test hypotheses, develop insights, and quantify results.
Demonstrate strong learning capabilities on new skills, new methodology etc.
Good financial / business sense, with understanding of impact on business
• Operating with Integrity
• Living the Brown Forman Vision and Values
• Driving for Results
• Acting as a Brand Ambassador
• Modeling Diversity and Inclusion
• Drive Innovation
• Collaboration with Global / Regional, Customers, and Other Stakeholders
• Act Like an Owner
• Inspire Other
• Develop Self and Others
For more than 145 years, Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the experience of life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol brands, including Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel’s & Cola, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire, Gentleman Jack, Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel, Finlandia, Korbel, el Jimador, Woodford Reserve, Old Forester, Canadian Mist, Herradura, New Mix, Sonoma-Cutrer, Early Times, Chambord, BenRiach and GlenDronach. Brown-Forman’s brands are supported by nearly 4,600 employees and sold in approximately 160 countries worldwide
For more information about the company, please visit http://www.brown-forman.com.
We're on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrownFormanJobs
See us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/brown-forman
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: BF Tequila Mexico
City: Mexico City
Req Type: Exempt