Brown-Forman National On Premise Manager in Mexico City, Mexico
Specialist in the development of the OP Channel for B-F. The On Premise National Manager will be accountable for leading, developing and inspiring the OP team to ensure that B-F brands are in the right accounts, with the right supports and activities ensuring a dominant position of our brands within the channel. He/she is also responsible for the development and correct execution of the channel strategy and guidelines, which shall aim to improve presence, prominence & re-purchasing of our brands through the implementation of experiences and brand initiatives relevant to our customers and consumers.
This will be accomplished in a compliant manner with a high degree of integrity strictly following all B-F policies and all applicable Mexican laws.
Responsibility: (Job Detail)
Drive Business Forward
• Lead the development of the channel strategy and actively contribute to its implementation
• Ensure the correct implementation of strategies and guidelines of the brands in the channel.
• Periodically analyze the results of the initiatives/activities implemented in the channel
• Analyze the total market and channel by region to understand industry dynamics, competition and regulatory issues that help detect areas of opportunity and growth for B-F.
• Track market trends and analyzes these to identify new opportunities to build up B-F’s business - analyze the target consumer, its main drivers of consumption and preferences of type of establishments.
• Guarantee that B-F has a dominant position in the most important/relevant accounts according to the channel segmentation strategy.
• Ensure that all the OP executives & managers are expert ambassadors of our brands.
• Ensure that all executives follow and implement in detail the steps of the visit, use the principles of effective negotiations and use the available tools correctly (Salesforce, Chequera, Siscocc)
• Safeguard the correct planning and execution of the strategy, initiatives and activities of the brands and channel that assure us to have in the most important accounts: distribution and price, visibility, training and motivation, mixology and brand experiences.
• Encourage responsible consumption at all times and promote it by example.
• Ensure an impeccable management and control of the operating budget and travel in the channel.
• Ensure impeccable budget control and chequebono process
• Impeccable administration and control of their client's databases (salesforce, Siscocc) guaranteeing always to have up to date and quality information.
• Collaborates with internal KSH on identifying business opportunities and developing appropriate tactics and strategies (ShoVi, Sales, Finance, Legal & Marketing teams)
• Develop and evaluate account business plans and ensure they meet strategic business objectives and align with emerging trends and market changes.
• Lead market & customer visits to identify potential opportunities and assure plans implementation.
• Track and manage sales volume forecasting to anticipate demand.
• Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
• Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
• Build close relationships with customers and KSH to improve effectiveness and efficiency of the partnership.
• Introduce key members of BFM team to further develop the partnerships as needed, always looking for possible business expansion.
• Establish and formalize the Key Account Strategy; from ideation to implementation, looking to strengthen BFM relationship with top retailers.
• Review business results with Key account business partner.
Team Development and Internal Leadership
• Align and develop internal resources to grow overall OP Business
• Manage budget and resources provided, yielding maximum effectiveness and impact.
• Responsible for developing Channel plans involving cross functional collaboration.
• Facilitate Regional management by coordinating activities through effective leadership and communication with other areas to ensure appropriate customers’ needs are met.
• Track assigned KPIs, providing adequate coaching and feedback to develop a sound plan of action for each account.
• Ensure there is continuous training for the OP team on Brown-Forman culture, brands, values, processes & tools.
• Assure an appropriate financial tools management to invest DD and TMF resources in order to maximize value creation for the channel
• Competitor promotion and activities tracking
• Manage billing, A/P and invoicing issues and use internal resources to solve and communicate issues
• Annual budgeting process and planning
Ensure an impeccable management and control of the operating budget and travel in the channel.
• Manage budget, chequebono process, database management (salesforce, Siscocc) & salesforce
Bachelors in Marketing, Administration, or similar. Master’s Degree desired.
• 3 - 5 year experience in similar positions in the On Premise Channel
Knowledge / Personal Skills:
• Knowledge of Excel, ppt, word
• Fast-moving Consumer Goods industry experience
• Effective working in a fast paced and fluid environment that requires strong ownership, bias for actions, ability to prioritize, and deliver high quality results.
• Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically from developing strategic plans, working with large amount of data, to applying metrics to test hypotheses, develop insights, and quantify results.
• Demonstrate strong learning capabilities on new skills, new methodology etc.
• Good financial / business sense, with understanding of impact on business
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: International
City: Mexico City
State: Estado de México
Req ID: JR-00000329