Brown-Forman On Premise & Ent. Senior Sales Representative in Mexico City, Mexico
Specialist in the development and construction of our brands in the on premise channel. The Sr. OP Sales Rep is a business advisor both internally and externally for the growth of B-F brands by developing and executing innovative initiatives and activities that drive the deployment of the company's focus brands. The Sr. OP Sales Rep is accountable for developing long term partnerships with his/her portfolio of assigned Accounts and those of his/her team and territory of influence. He/She is primarily responsible for identifying and prospecting accounts, negotiating and monitoring activities that allow us to have a dominant position in the most important and representative accounts in the assigned area. He/She shall connect with key business executives and stakeholders and work as a liaison between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
This will be accomplished in a compliant manner with a high degree of integrity strictly following all B-F policies and all applicable Mexican laws.
Drive Business Forward
• Develop and execute their weekly work plan including the visit plan uploaded to the salesforce platform.
• Identify and prospect target accounts for B-F.
• Develop the negotiation strategy to achieve them.
• Ensure that the accounts in their charge are correct according to the strategy of the brands.
• Propose, develop and execute commercial strategies that help us have a leading position in the channel.
• Identify the "best practices" of the channel inside and outside the industry that can be implemented in our operation.
• Identify major national and regional events in the on premise channel.
• Identify the main trends that influence the dynamics of the channel (gastronomy, mixology, music, equipment, etc).
• Act as a channel consultant/advisor.
• Identify and maintain a close business relationship with the key players in each account (owners, partners, crews, bartenders, etc).
• Build close relationships with customers and KSH to improve effectiveness and efficiency of the partnership. The Regional Wholesales Grouper will develop and manage key business activities for the assigned accounts, negotiate and maintain a sustainable long term relationship, work to facilitate the generation of mutual benefits, unlocking opportunities and always avoiding Zero Sum Activities.
• Maintain and further develop key relationships with retail senior buyers and executives at a corporate level.
• Introduce key members of BFM team to further develop the partnerships as needed, always looking for possible business expansion.
• Establish and formalize the Key Account Strategy; from ideation to implementation, looking to strengthen BFM relationship with top retailers.
• Review business results with Key account business partners.
Team Development and Internal Leadership
• Align and develop his/her team to grow overall accounts relationships by building strong links to BFM KSH.
• Manage allocated accounts, budget, resources provided and team, yielding maximum effectiveness and impact.
• Responsible for developing business plans involving cross functional collaboration and support your team to do the same.
• Facilitate account management by coordinating selling activities and customer interactions through effective leadership and communication with other areas to ensure appropriate customers’ needs are met.
• Track assigned KPIs, providing adequate coaching and feedback to develop a sound plan of action for each account.
• Motivate and guide his/her team towards generating integration and full collaboration
• Focus on strict accountability & compliance culture
• Provide adequate and timely feedback and coaching
• Catalog and ensure the availability of the focus brands of the portfolio.
• Guarantee brand visibility.
• Implement experiences and/or brand activities that encourage the testing and repurchase of our focus brands.
• Train staff, account owners and consumers through tastings, presentations, etc.
• Execute, manage and evaluate incentive plans for staff and account owners.
• Ensure that the pricing strategy of our brands is correctly implemented in each account.
• Follow up the agreements established with their accounts and ensure proper execution in each of them.
• Effective planning and control of the company's budget and resources.
• Weekly update of the information of each one of its accounts in the system (salesforce and Siscocc).
• Monitoring and weekly report of own activities and of the competition.
• Detection of areas of opportunity in the channel and openings of new accounts relevant to our brands.
• Monitoring and compliance of administrative activities of the channel (chequebonos, reports, agendas, FGs, etc.).
REQUIRED PROFILE FOR THE POSITION
- Degree: Business Administration, Marketing, Business, Communication, PR and related.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in positions similar or related to the on premise channel in transnational companies managing global consumer brands. The candidate must have proven experience in establishing and maintaining strategic business relationships as well as strong verbal and written communication skills and high analytical and insights into actions.
Knowledge / Personal Skills:
Languages: English (high).
Software or special programs: Office package (Excel, Word, PPT) high level, web platforms, Mac (Ipad) etc.
Knowledge of market analysis platforms. Nielsen, ISCAM, etc.
Ability to analyze and synthesize.
Extensive knowledge of the operation of the channel. From the perspective of the consumer, the operation, administration and financial and legal environment of the consumer center business.
Skills and Behaviors
Constantly analyzes and understands business results to broaden your knowledge.
Make recommendations and/or make decisions based on hard data.
Actively evaluates and learns from the results obtained in the activities they implement.
Proactive, self-motivated and with high initiative.
Organized, capacity for planning and effective management of time and resources.
Challenges the status quo and takes initiative in the face of ambiguity.
Ease of speaking and high impact presentation skills to diverse audiences.
Ease in identifying, relating to and creating solid connections with key business players (internal and external).
Ability to influence others.
Open-minded and innovative.
Philosophy of continuous improvement.
Ability to solve problems and find effective solutions.
Be a Champion.
Passionate about our brands.
High sense of responsibility and ethics.
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: International
City: Mexico City
State: Estado de México
Req ID: JR-00000630