Brown-Forman Senior Field Sales Operations Manager in Mexico City, Mexico
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
The Operations Manager will be accountable for the excellent execution of all communicated plans at outlet level including a continuous focus on the implementation of the Picture of Success, as well as the timely reporting, the tracking of performance and taking of corrective actions to optimize plan delivery within his/her territory.
This will be accomplished in a compliant manner with a high degree of integrity strictly following all B-F policies and all applicable Mexican laws.
DRIVE BUSINESS FORWARD
• Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives within the assigned territory
• Analyze sales figures, customer’s reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges/stock
• Collaborate with the Retail Development & Distributor Development teams to negotiate quantities and time-scales
• Maximize shopper interest and sales levels by ensuring merchandisers and demos are displaying products appropriately
• Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes, clear outs etc.
• Remain up to date with industry’s best practices.
• Build constructive customer relationships and team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
TEAM DEVELOPMENT AND INTERNAL LEADERSHIP
• Coordinate and execute customer strategies through coaching and driving forward the team's selling activities.
• Manage allocated accounts, budget and resources provided, yielding maximum effectiveness and impact.
• Develop, motivate and guide the team to achieve successful outcomes.
• Track assigned KPIs, providing adequate coaching and feedback to develop a sound plan of action within the assigned territory.
• Work closely with Sales teams and Supply Chain to assure sales order fill-rate compliance, appropriate store inventory levels and takeaway
• Competitor promotion and activities tracking
• Manage billing, A/P and invoicing issues and use internal resources to solve and communicate issues.
PROFILE REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
Bachelor in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance (Economic-administrative areas)
Minimum 3 years in Modern channel, in similar positions
Knowledge / Personal Skills:
Languages: English (desirable)
Technical Knowledge: Basic financial knowledge, knowledge of the processes of the chain under his charge, Nielsen and other indicators, arithmetic reasoning, industry knowledge, basic knowledge of statistics
Focus on the consumer
Delegation and follow-up
Strategic decision making
Ability to establish productive professional relationships
Tolerance to stress
For more than 145 years, Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the experience of life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol brands, including Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel’s & Cola, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire, Gentleman Jack, Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel, Finlandia, Korbel, el Jimador, Woodford Reserve, Old Forester, Canadian Mist, Herradura, New Mix, Sonoma-Cutrer, Early Times, Chambord, BenRiach and GlenDronach. Brown-Forman’s brands are supported by nearly 4,600 employees and sold in approximately 160 countries worldwide
For more information about the company, please visit http://www.brown-forman.com.
We're on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrownFormanJobs
See us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/brown-forman
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: BF Tequila Mexico
City: Mexico City
Req Type: Exempt