Brown-Forman Division Chain Manager, Off Premise - Southeast/Northeast in Miami, Florida
Position Title: Division Chain Manager, Off Premise
Business Area: National Accounts
Location: Miami, FL
Reports To: Field Execution Director, Off Premise; Division Director(s) for Assigned Division(s)
Direct Reports: Customer Account Manager (1)
● Drives the execution of national and regional account programs for off premise channels with BF and Distributor National/Regional Account teams.
● Monitors and measures account level performance for key national and regional customers within assigned geography. Works with National Account Managers and Field Execution Directors to develop gap closure measures.
● Partners with Field Execution Director to make sure the plans and tools are in place to deliver category and brand growth.
● Partners with the Distributor chain team to make sure the plans and tools are in place to deliver category and brand growth.
● Coordinates and plans ongoing distributor performance reviews with off premise leadership in the distributor.
Planning and Analysis
● Coordinates communications of adjustments to plan based on performance and success within assigned Division(s)/Distributor(s)
● Manages the implementation and execution of B-F national account business plan with Distributor National/Regional Account team, and holds them accountable for results.
● Manages the resource allocation and budget process.
● Conducts quarterly channel and customer business review with respective division manager and other key division stakeholders
● Conducts brand and channel gap review and communicates recommendations to the Field Execution Director and Division teams.
People & Team Leadership
● Manages the Customer Account Manager (CAM) in a way that impacts positive brand and category growth.
● Sets measures and holds team members accountable for the business.
● Identifies market execution opportunities and communicates performance against objectives
● Works with local Off Premise teams to drive synergies in Off Premise channel.
● Division expert for the Off Premise channel of business
High Impact Communication
● Leads the communication and execution of strategies for NA within the division and distributor leadership teams
● Connects with appropriate National Account Managers to drive execution of national programs within assigned geography
● Provides solution based recommendations for channel gaps
● Leads “check in “ calls with matrix managers to drive alignment on goals and results
Must have Requirements:
● Bachelor’s degree plus 7+ years of sales experience (chains preferred) in a consumer goods environment, or 13+ years of relevant experience
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Positive attitude with business growth mindset.
● Strong interpersonal skills and ability to operate effectively in a collaborative matrix
● Demonstrated ability to develop and execute innovative strategies that increase market share
● Ability and willingness to travel 50% of the time, including some weekends
● Valid driver’s license
● Spirits/ Bev Alcohol industry experience.
For more than 145 years, Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the experience of life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol brands, including Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel’s & Cola, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire, Gentleman Jack, Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel, Finlandia, Korbel, el Jimador, Woodford Reserve, Old Forester, Canadian Mist, Herradura, New Mix, Sonoma-Cutrer, Early Times, Chambord, BenRiach and GlenDronach. Brown-Forman’s brands are supported by nearly 4,600 employees and sold in approximately 160 countries worldwide
For more information about the company, please visit http://www.brown-forman.com.
We're on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrownFormanJobs
See us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/brown-forman
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: NAR Sales
Country: United States
Req Type: Exempt