Brown-Forman Distributor (DSD) Manager in Naucalpan de Juárez, Mexico
The DSD Manager is accountable develop and lead for BFM volume and gross profit within an assigned territory (for Traditional M&Pops). This executive is responsible for accounts development and retention, face to face order negotiation and placement, manage & assure to drive BFM´s commercial strategy across the DSD accounts (business partners). Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. Responsible for expand distribution for our RTD´s portfolio across the M&P´s in assigned territory. Responsible to drive BFM´s commercial strategy across the DSD assigned accounts (business partners). This will be accomplished in a compliant manner with a high degree of integrity strictly following all B-F policies and all applicable Mexican laws.
Drive Business Forward
• Execute and close sales calls, focused on value-added selling activities in assigned accounts.
• Manage appropriate account inventory levels and product take-aways
• Support contract renewal negotiations as requested.
• Develop business partner relationships, win-win.
• Act as a commercial business partner advisor.
• Develop and implement commercial plans for specific accounts / brands / skus opportunities (granular opportunities), leveraged by opportunity analysis.
• Manage business partner appropriate credit line sales calls generation through to closure.
• Tracks weekly and monthly order call activity and performance measurements against assigned goals and expectations (By account/brand/sku).
• Implement commercial leverages and benefits for negotiations for the DSDs accounts to maximize value creation.
• Monthly business review: Elaborate and present Executive Business Summaries for eache account; encompassing accurate business results, market data, financial outcomes and operational issues.
• Collaborates with internal KSH on identifying business opportunities and developing appropriate tactics and strategies.}
• Lead market visits to identify potential opportunities and assure plans implementation.
• Track and manage sales volume forecasting to anticipate potential issues.
• Build close relationships with customers and KSH to improve effectiveness and efficiency of the partnership. The DSD Manager will develop and manage key business activities for the assigned accounts.
• Introduce key members of BFM team to further develop the partnerships as needed, always looking for possible business expansion.
• Implement DSD Strategy; looking to develop assigned accounts.
Team Development and Internal Leadership
• Develop, coordinate and execute business partner strategies through coaching and driving forward the team´s selling activities.
• Align and develop internal resources to grow overall Key accounts relationships by building strong links to BFM KSH.
• Strategically manages allocated accounts, budget and resources provided, yielding maximum effectiveness and impact.
• Responsible for developing business plans involving cross functional collaboration.
• Develop, motivate and guide the team to achieve successful outcomes.
• Facilitate DSD management by coordinating selling activities and customer interactions through effective leadership and communication with other areas to ensure appropriate customers’ needs are met.
• Track assigned KPIs, providing adequate coaching and feedback to develop a sound plan of action for each account.
• Responsible for business partner sales force training, assuring to transmit commercial strategy, plans, promotions, etc. to operate and sale thru business partner.
• Order calls tracking and management (order generation through to deliver)
• Assure an appropriate financial tools management to invest DD and TMF resources in order to maximize value creation.
• Work closely with Supply Chain to assure sales order fill-rate compliance (order frequency & fill-rate compliance, management for minimum order call)
• Competitor promotion and activities tracking
• Manage billing, Account Payable and invoicing issues, using internal resources to solve and communicate issues.
• Balance promotional activities across DSDs Accounts.
Education: Bachelor Business Administration, Marketing, Industrial engineering
Experience: 1 - 4 years’ experience in similar positions (Sales Manager or Regional FCGM distributors)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Advanced English desirable.
Knowledge databases advanced Excel (office package).
Sales Administration, budgets.
General administration, promotion development , project management, marketing and sales.
Knowledge of the DSD channel.
Reading from Nielsen and Iscam.
Teamwork and under pressure.
Excellent oral and written communication.
Vision, leadership, initiative and proactivity.
Orientation to results, analysis, capacity for decision making and problem solving.
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: International
City: Naucalpan de Juárez
State: Estado de México
Req ID: JR-00000468