Brown-Forman On Trade Business Developer in Prague 1, Czech Republic
Imagine working for a company that welcomes you in, inspires you to bring your best self to every opportunity, and encourages you to grow and develop your career in a resilient and fun industry. Brown-Forman offers our employees this kind of career and environment and has for more than 150 years.
Together, we proudly live and work by our values, striving each day to be better and do better as people, as a company, and as members of the communities we call home. Brown-Forman is amongst the top 10 global spirits companies in the World. You will be working with some of the World’s most iconic and valuable Spirits Brands like Jack Daniel’s, Woodford Reserve, Chambord, Finlandia Vodka and Slane Irish Whiskey.
Come have a seat at our table.
Meaningful Work From Day One
To achieve sales and distribution objectives through the execution of brand building activities and brand education within the defined On-Trade customer’s universe, as well as ensuring the best position on the market for the Brown-Forman brands. This position works closely with and under the supervision of the Area Sales Manager.
What You Can Expect
Have a 360° insights about each on trade account in related region (Market, Channel, Category, Customer, Competitor, Occasion, Consumer)
• Achieves appointed targets and go beyond, e.g. sales, distribution, promotion brand building and visibility objectives in assigned customer universe (defined No of Outlets in the regional On-Trade universe)
• Implementation and evaluation of promotional activities.
• Regular and systematic customer visits according to work plan and customer coverage.
• Build excellent relationships with customers on all levels within the business environment, as well as in close collaboration with Wholesaler’s KAM.
• Seeks for opportunities for distribution and activation for the BF Brands outside the assigned On Trade database.
• Ensures optimum stock level within all covered/serviced customers.
• Collects and updates information about competitors’ activities.
• Conducts brand training for trade partners – under supervision.
• Responsible for managing effective use of all resources at an outlet and customer level.
• Works together with the Area Sales Manager to propose, manage and negotiate the contracts with the best On Trade outlets of the region. Follows up and periodically reports the status of the contract.
• Reporting and maintaining customer data and activities on the corporate reporting CRM system
• Constantly looks to improve the outlet database to make sure that BF executes in the best and most influential outlets of the region that will enable to build BF brands and create the best experience for the consumers. Analyzes the region and proposes the changes to the Area Sales Manager.
What You Bring to the Table
Required Experience & Education:
Education: College/University (Bachelors or Equivalent);
Experience: 2 - 3 years
• At least 1 year of On Trade sales experience
• Basic IT literate (MS Office applications) • Driving License Job Competencies:
• Sales Ability / Persuasiveness
• Initiating Action
• Contributing to Team Success
• Building Trust
• Planning and Organizing
• Building Consumer Loyalty
• Applied Learning
• Motivational Fit
Nothing Better in the Market
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to engage our people to ensure our sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer premium and equitable pay & bonus for individual and company performance. We offer a range of premium benefits that reflect our company values and meet the needs of our diverse workforce.
In Brown-Forman Czechia, we offer a competitive benefits package including, but not limited to, flexible-working options, product allowance, paid sick leave, meal vouchers, 25 days of holidays and private medical care, along with global career opportunities.
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Europe Division
City: Prague 1
Req ID: JR-00006125