Brown-Forman Trade Marketing Manager - Off Trade in Prague 1, Czech Republic
Who is Brown-Forman Czechia?
We are committed to maintaining and expanding our leadership in the Whisky and Premium Vodka categories in Czechia through a solid commercial strategy and by leveraging a working culture which is based on the power of diversity, inclusion and collaboration.
Meaningful Work From Day One
Aligned with Brown-Forman long-term brand building and profit growth strategies, this position will be focused on strengthening our positioning in the Off-trade channel by developing compelling activities able to turn brand choices into purchases.
What You Can Expect?
● Responsible for the annual set up of the Off Trade plan (developing, execution, evaluation and reporting), in collaboration with Marketing Brand team and Sales, according to the Trade marketing strategy:
o Designing activation, visibility and promotion plan physically & digitally for the Off trade in
coordination with KAMs team.
o Responsible for briefing the plans to the Field Team and to the Merchandising Agency.
o Tracking (regularly provides reports on promotion efficiency and progress to plan status) and monitoring execution.
o Continuous improvement & communicate action plans accordingly
o Leading external agencies on projects, by preparing briefing and having a planning calendar.
o Collaborating with procurement department on POSM development & optimal warehousing
o Collect & inform of competitor’s activation in the off-trade channel
● Responsible for annual set up and tracking of A&P budget of the Off Trade annual plan
● Contributes to creating Trade marketing strategy according to Brand planning process
● Collaborates with Marketing, BBI & Sales Off-Trade to get market knowledge and consequently insights.
o Independently capitalizes information resources such as Nielsen.
● Participates in sales meetings & selected brand meetings.
What You Bring to the Table?
● University Degree
● Years of work experience with Trade Marketing and Off-Trade channels.
● Preferably FMCG experience
● Fluent in Czech and English
● Strong analytical and planning skills
● Project & budget management
● Strong Presentations skills
● IT literate
Nothing Better in the Market
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to engage our people to ensure our sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer premium and equitable pay & bonus for individual and company performance. We offer a range of premium benefits that reflect our company values and meet the needs of our diverse workforce.
In Brown-Forman Czechia, we offer a competitive benefits package including, but not limited to, flexible-working options, product allowance, company car, paid sick leave, meal vouchers, 25 days of holidays and private medical care, along with global career opportunities.
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Europe Division
City: Prague 1
Req ID: JR-00002662