Brown-Forman Licensing Administration Coordinator in San Rafael, California
Please note, the application deadline for the role is Wednesday, September 28th
Meaningful Work From Day One:
The Licensing Administration Coordinator supports JDPI and Brown-Forman Global Marketing by assisting in the engagement and management of licensees and maintaining a breadth of information for the merchandise licensing agreements, including product approvals, supporting documents, and royalty reports.
What You Can Expect:
●Primary point person for the administrative needs of licensees.
●Train and liaise with licensees in the use of the licensing software (OpSec’s)self-service applications, including the product approval process and quarterly royalty reports.
●Maintain underlying records such as licensing agreements, manufacturing agreements, and certificates of insurance for each license.
●Manage product sample and approval process, including updating licensing software (OpSec) with approved SKUs.
●Work with relevant stakeholders to assist in the evaluation of licensees, new product consideration, and the contracting process.
●Ensure that licensees timely and accurately report royalties. Provide accounting with needed royalty amounts for accruals
.●Provide ad hoc reporting from licensing databases and other sources, as needed.
●Assist in the identification of counterfeit licensed merchandise.
We Are Looking For People Who:
● 3+ years in a licensing related position or 5+ years in business administration
● Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities with competing deadlines
● Excellent organizational skills demonstrating a high attention to detail and drive for accuracy
● Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint and Google
● Ability to quickly master new software applications
● Strong interpersonal skills to develop and maintain effective working relationships
● Strong communicator (oral and written) with a collaborative approach
● Exposure to licensing given additional consideration
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Jack Daniels Properties Inc
City: San Rafael
Req ID: JR-00004896