Brown-Forman Key Account Off Trade Sales Coordinator in Sao Paulo, Brazil
• Strategy Definition: Align the strategies of each brand to the needs and dynamics of each channel within a specific Division / Sales Channel, therefore creating an adequate regional strategy to capture opportunities of existing businesses.
• Marketing Channel: Create the necessary mechanisms of training and control in order to make sure that our market and promotional efforts are adequate, timely and sufficient in the points of sales in the given territory, in order to guarantee that the national strategies are adequately executed.
• Events and promotions: Develop and decide which events and promotions we are taking part in and develop what allows us to capture the existing business opportunities in the territory.
• Environment Analyses: Taking decisions based on the analyses of the information about the environment, the consumers, the competitors and the campaign, redirect the efforts and resources in order to obtain the results for the company.
• Budget Control: Control the client’s budget / assigned territory in the plan in order to keep the investment level, searching for a good mix from the authorization moment, the flexibility in the activities change / quantities, etc.
• Personal Development: Train and motivate the sales executive team, always trying to assimilate the value that the actions may create in the business in order to obtain results.
• Financial Management: Guarantee the correct return over the investment of all activities related to point of sale.
• Support the building of brands through activities in the point of sale.
• Guarantee the distribution, exposition and image in the POS.
• Make sure that the brand strategies have been answered by the POS.
• Rationalize the investment in POS.
• Budget controls.
• Communication with suppliers and consumers.
• Management of their personnel functions for qualification training programs, service monitoring, time evaluation, goal setting, writing of reports concerning the changes in the organizational structure, and develop and update position descriptions.
SPECIFIC ASSIGNMENTS CONCERNING:
a Business Units:
1- Develop and align the strategic planning of the unit with that of the company;
2- Analyze and define the target audience for each product or service, according to the national strategy;
3- Establish a Sales Plan with goals and desired results;
4- Develop commercial activities, in the prospection, assistance, and continuity aimed at increasing the market covering, developing proactive actions along with clients, Salespeople and Commercial Representatives;
5- Analyze the sales development and results per unit and team;
6- Develop a commercial action plan for each unit and team;
7- Analyze credit issuing, credit limits and indicators of clients’ default.
B - a Sales Team and Sales Representatives:
1- Define goals and objectives for each member of the team;
2- Coordinate the commercial team;
3- Ask the team for predicted and reached results;
4- Analyze the development of each individual and that of the team;
5- Know how to listen to each member of the team;
6- Know how to motivate the team;
7- Have an open mind and proposals that may improve the activities and, consequently, the increase in business;
8- Know how to give and receive feedback;
9- Hire or Substitute members of the team;
10- Train new members.
C - a Sales Administration:
1- Evaluation of all orders input in the system, invoiced and delivered;
2- Register all the orders in a PIPELINE – mapping the sales;
3- Follow up of assistance and the return of these orders;
4- Analyze the viability of high volume orders with executives and representatives;
5- Structuring internal processes from the commercial area to the national processes;
6- Know how to structure and elaborate graphics and reports with precise information in order to make it easier to visualize the team’s performance;
7- Be knowledgeable of the laws that govern the Commercial Representatives, avoiding actions that create employment bond, which might lead the company towards labor lawsuits.
For more than 145 years, Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the experience of life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol brands, including Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel’s & Cola, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire, Gentleman Jack, Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel, Finlandia, Korbel, el Jimador, Woodford Reserve, Old Forester, Canadian Mist, Herradura, New Mix, Sonoma-Cutrer, Early Times, Chambord, BenRiach and GlenDronach. Brown-Forman’s brands are supported by nearly 4,600 employees and sold in approximately 160 countries worldwide
For more information about the company, please visit http://www.brown-forman.com.
We're on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrownFormanJobs
See us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/brown-forman
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: CCSA
City: Sao Paulo
Req Type: Exempt