Brown-Forman Brand Manager - Woodford Reserve & Scotch Whiskies in Seoul, South Korea
Who We Are
We believe great people build great brands. And we know there is Nothing Better in the Market than a career at Brown-Forman. Being a part of Brown-Forman means you will grow both personally and professionally. You will have the opportunity to solve problems, seize opportunities, and generate bold ideas. You will belong to a place where teamwork matters and where you are encouraged to bring your best self to work.
Many Spirits, One Brown‑Forman - We believe that an inclusive culture, one that values the diversity and unique perspective of each individual, allows us each to bring our best self to work and leads to greater teamwork, creativity, and trust.
Cultivating a Caring Culture - We know that our strong culture is one of the many reasons people love working at Brown‑Forman.
Enriching Life. Enriching Careers- At Brown‑Forman, we craft products known for bringing people together. Our employees have made us what we are today and are the reason for our success. Do not just take our word for it. Brown‑Forman is consistently recognized as a Great Place to Work® in countries around the world.
Meaningful Work From Day One
Your responsibility as Brand Manager is to manage the development of the assigned brand strategy and its implementation and tracking through all marketing tools and resources in consultation with the Marketing Director and internal stakeholders. You will drive the growth and development of brands within the B-F Korea portfolio by contributing to building a solid position in the B-F portfolio. You will collaborate with multiple internal and external constituencies/stakeholders, including Sales, Finance and Supply Chain teams in Korea, Regional and Global brand teams, Marketing and PR agencies and other suppliers/business partners.
This role is responsible for our Bourbon whiskey - Woodford Reserve, and our Scotch whiskies Ben Riach, Glendronach and Glenglassaugh.
Glenglassaugh was named by Whiskey Advocate's Whiskey of the year for 2023.
What You Can Expect
Brand Management and Leadership
● Lead the overall strategy, activation and implementation for B-F Korea Emerging brands (Super Premium Portfolio) in consultation with the Marketing Director.
● Contribute to preparing the annual Marketing plans for the responsible portfolios, collaborating with the Sales team.
● Lead preparation of the annual marketing plan by translating the long-term strategies into short-term, tactical plans and activities to deliver fiscal year objectives and the budget needed for implementation.
● Manage the Marketing agency partners to ensure that briefing, design and production of marketing communications materials, including digital, main communication and related materials to achieve the
● Lead the briefing, development and approval process for any local or global creative adaptation and supervise the effective implementation of marketing activities, competitive price positioning and
compliance with brand equity guidelines.
● Lead the implementation of new product development (NPD) to the market.
● Collaborate with the commercial and trade marketing team in Korea to ensure the Marketing plans are appropriate and adaptable to different channels and account segments.
● Seek, monitor and analyse data to identify opportunities and build vital consumer/category/trade insights that underpin brand strategies.
● Leverage key processes, frameworks and resources to understand customer, consumer, channel, and campaign insights for more informed decision-making and planning.
What You Bring to the Table
● Brand marketing experience.
● Proven track record of successfully delivering brand growth in a highly competitive environment, luxury/super premium brand.
● Strong computer skills with current, or the ability to quickly build, proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills.
● Excellent command of English and Korean.
● Strong experience in digital marketing, measurement, creativity and innovative thinking.
5+ years of Brand Marketing experience.
Alcohol Brand Management experience.
Nothing Better in the Market
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to engage our people to ensure sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer equitable pay structures for individual and company performance alongside a premium employee experience. We offer a range of premium benefits that reflect our company values and meet the needs of our diverse workforce.
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Emerging International Division
Req ID: JR-00007305