Brown-Forman Key Account Manager - eCommerce in Shanghai, China
• Drive growth and innovation of E-Commerce Ecosystem for Brown-Forman
China through formulating, building, driving and managing business model, partnership
and technology-enabled solutions in China.
• Ecommerce strategy development and plan execution to deliver business result
• Focus on jd.com or Tmall, but explore business opportunities on the two key
accounts and on other vertical platforms at the same time.
• Play a key role in China E-commerce business strategy development and
implementation to deliver overall business objective.
• Assist E-commerce head to Develop and implement portfolio and key account
• Clear KPI set up/ sales plans / promotions calanders for Key Accounts to be in
line with company strategy. Regular reports monitoring, regular analysis (including
conversion rate, GMV, PV, UV etc), improvement action plans and execution.
• E-commerce business annual plan including but not limited to Tmall and
JD.COM. Maintain close relationship with eComm platforms and is able to explore new
• Extend business cooperation from online sales to physical stores like Hema of
Alibaba, 7fresh of JD.com, etc.
• Develop digital content and campaigns /promotions to extend brand exposure
beyond product selling on E-commerce malls.
• Day-to- day work with 3rd party TPs, including co-work on media plan, promotion
plan, product / package plan and big promotion festival plans.
• Help to constantly improve consumer purchase experience through adjusting
page design, improving customer service, and CRM programs.
• Work with agency to provide tailor-made product or package for key eComm
platforms and differentiate them in terms of promotion mechanism and products
• Focus on JD.COM & Alibaba, but keep exploring business opportunities on other
vertical spirit specialty platforms and B2B opportunities
• Work closely with sales and distributors to co-decide on platform purchase plan
and product investment.
• Constant Customer Service training and set operation guidance to standardize
Required Experience & Education:
Education: College/University (Bachelors or Equivalent);
Experience: • University degree or equal
• Fluent English both in oral and written
• eComm experience with JD.COM or Alibaba
• 5 to 8 years of working experience in marketing or digital function, 3+ years in
eCommerce experiences (Managing Tmall or Taobao business & FMCG industry
experiences is a PLUS.)
• Effective working in a fast paced and fluid environment that requires strong
ownership, bias for actions, ability to prioritize, and deliver high quality results.
• Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically from developing strategic
plans, working with large amount of data, to applying metrics to test hypotheses,
develop insights, and quantify results.
• Demonstrating strong learning capabilities on new skills, new methodology etc.
• Good financial / business sense, with understanding of impact on business
• Operating with Integrity
• Living the Brown Forman Vision and Values
• Driving for Results
• Acting as a Brand Ambassador
• Modeling Diversity and Inclusion
• Drive Innovation
• Collaboration with Global / Regional, Customers, and Other Stakeholders
• Act Like an Owner
• Inspire Other
• Develop Self and Others
For this position, we are not offering a corporate relocation package.
Brown-Forman, founded in 1870, is a diversified producer and marketer of fine quality beverage alcohol brands. Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Brown-Forman currently employs about 4,000 people and has offices or facilities in 30 cities across the globe. Starting in the mid-1950s, the company began a series of acquisitions that would place it among the top 10 largest spirits companies in the world, selling its brands in more than 135 countries across the globe. These include many of the most well-known and best-loved wines and spirits brands, including Jack Daniel’s, Finlandia Vodka, Old Forester, Woodford Reserve, Herradura and el Jimador Tequilas, and Korbel champagnes. For more information about the company, please visit http://www.brown-forman.com.
We're on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrownFormanJobs
See us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/brown-forman
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Asia
Req Type: Exempt