Brown-Forman Talent Acquisition Leader APAC in Singapore, Singapore
The Global Talent Acquisition team plays a key role in the Global Employee Experience function whose focus is to strengthen the Brown-Forman Employment Brand, support our culture of belonging and inclusion, enable the recruitment and retention of high caliber talent, and ensure that Brown-Forman is a great place to work.
Meaningful Work From Day One
The Senior Talent Acquisition Manager APAC leads the talent acquisition function in APAC and serves as the Asia talent market expert. S/he is a consultant to the business on best-in-class talent
acquisition and practices that enables the organization to attract, acquire and retain the talent needed to drive the Brown-Forman People strategy. In addition, this manager will act as a key
collaborator to the Asia business leaders and in-region human resource partners to deliver a high-quality recruiting experience for candidates and the business.
What makes this a great opportunity
● Manage the talent acquisition function for APAC. This person will be responsible for complete life cycle talent acquisition (research/sourcing/resume review/screening/interview process/execution of hire) for salaried roles in the APAC with a heavy focus on the Asia region.
● Manage the daily activities of the APAC Talent Acquisition team and their growth and development through ongoing coaching. They are directly coaching and developing a Senior TAP APAC.
● Aligns and oversees the APAC GTA strategic imperatives under the guidance of VP Director GTA.
● Collaborates with senior leaders, business unit managers, and others as appropriate to develop and implement a talent acquisition plan for the delivery of recruitment services to APAC with a heavy concentrated focus on Asia.
● Ensure that all aspects of the selection and recruitment process are followed including researching and implementing cost-effective sourcing and screening methods, behavior-based interviewing, and assessment tools.
● Recruiting responsibilities for salaried roles from entry-level to managerial (internally P1-B2). S/he will split recruitment responsibilities for senior-level roles (B1-E2) with the Senior Manager Executive TA.
● Directs all searches to include negotiations, management of processes and directs the search firms as needed in the region.
● Facilitates and drives a recruiting and candidate management approach that focuses on high-quality interaction for all constituents, internally and externally.
● Proactively updates the business and human resources on the progress, market feedback, and constraints impacting the recruiting process of all open positions. The data will be rich in content and market feedback and ultimately add value beyond a status update.
● Be the subject matter expert and be viewed as the go-to person on matters of Asia recruiting process/strategy, candidate markets, competitive talent intelligence, etc.
● Cultivate and foster strong working relationships with the APAC human resource partners to enable the delivery of highly qualified candidates to the business in a timely manner. These relationships will require coordination of resources for the process to be successful.
● Deliver comprehensive candidate pools through aggressive sourcing channels including, but not limited to, internet recruiting, social media, networking, direct sourcing, associations, and advertising.
● Provide consultation regarding the competitive marketplace and partner with Managers, Business HR, and Total Rewards to facilitate an appropriate offer, providing a clear understanding of all aspects of the candidate's package to all parties.
● Deliver year-over-year improvement against core metrics that drive optimum execution within talent acquisition including quality of hire, agency usage, etc.
● Assist with job description creation as required.
● Research and maintain awareness of cultural diversity in the Asian talent market and act as a resource to hiring managers.
● Manage the background/reference check process for candidates who successfully earn offers with Brown-Forman.
We Are Looking For People Who
● Ability to persuade and negotiate
● Knowledge of passive candidate talent acquisition strategies.
● Process and system thinker
● Passion for talent
● Partnership and Collaboration skills
● Strong relationship building and networking skills
To thrive in this job, here’s what you should bring
● Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
● A minimum of 8 years of Talent Acquisition experience with at least 2-3 as a people manager.
● Experience of having worked in and provided TA services to an international corporate environment
● Demonstrated experience in recruiting aspirational talent globally
● Creation of recruiting sourcing strategies using traditional, new media and channels
● Extensive use of HRIT/Recruiting/Sourcing/CRM Technologies
● Demonstrated ability to obtain superior talent in South-East Asia and North Asia
● Demonstrated ability to superior identification of search partners in South-East Asia and North Asia
What You Can Add to the Team
● Experience working with a multinational or global company
● Demonstrated experience working with a remote line manager
● Business fluency in English and an Asian language
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Global Human Resources
Req ID: JR-00003675