Brown-Forman Market Manager, Off Premise – South FL in South FL, Florida
Position Title: Market Manager, Off Premise – South FL
Business Unit: USA & Canada Sales, Southeast Division
Location: South FL
Reports to: State Manager
Partners with: Distributor, Key Customer Contacts, Field Marketing Managers, Territory Finance Manager, Territory Portfolio Manager, Customer Account Manager, Division Chain Manager
● Assumes leadership role in understanding, developing and implementing key customer initiatives.
● Creates customer focused win-win initiatives that enhance BF and customer profitability.
● Establish positive customer rapport at all levels in all assigned accounts.
● Conducts business performance reviews in accordance with achieving customer plans.
● Provides annual customer overview for brand teams.
● Partners with BF National/Regional distributor account team to ensure distributor execution of Independent and Chain programs.
● Partners with Field Marketing Managers to drive commercial excellence in programming
● Work to encompass the development of off-premise brand building plans that are successfully executed in collaboration with the distributor/broker in assigned territories.
● Brand responsibility includes the entire B-F portfolio.
● Champions the off-premise effort to win at the point of purchase. Collaborates with division teams to ensure superior distributor execution of brand initiatives.
● Connects with multiple external contacts including the distributor, retailers, consumers and promotion agencies.
Planning & Analysis
● Manage Budget responsibilities.
● Leads Off Premise team to coordinate appropriate dialog on local market feedback for specific brand plans – agree on objectives and priorities
● Coordinate communications of adjustments to plan based on performance and success in the market
Distributor & Agency Management
● Serves as the primary contact with Division Manager as well as management/collaboration with the distributor Area Managers and BF Specialist teams
● Develops and/or ensures proper activation of all programs for the off-premise
● Lead development and oversight of execution for Off-Premise pull programming, and all branded initiatives
● Responsible for the implementation and execution of B-F business plan with on premise team, and holds them accountable for results
● Serve as the key point of contact with key on premise account groups, covering the entire Brown Forman portfolio of brands
Must have Requirements:
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree plus 2 years industry experience and/or 4 years sales experience in a consumer products industry.
● Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with distributor, accounts and all internal stakeholders.
● Demonstrated strong coaching and sales training skills
● Demonstrated knowledge of on-premise business and three-tier distribution system
● Team player: Able to put the needs of the overall Brown-Forman business above the specific needs of the territory or team. Seeks out opportunities to collaborate with leaders in other channels and territories. Keeps relevant parties informed of activity and seeks similar behavior from the area team.
● Literate with spreadsheet programs (such as Excel & Google), word processing programs (such as Word), presentation programs (such as PowerPoint) and communication programs (such as G-Mail).
● Must have valid state driver’s license.
● Physical ability to lift 60 pounds.
For more than 145 years, Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the experience of life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol brands, including Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel’s & Cola, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire, Gentleman Jack, Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel, Finlandia, Korbel, el Jimador, Woodford Reserve, Old Forester, Canadian Mist, Herradura, New Mix, Sonoma-Cutrer, Early Times, Chambord, BenRiach and GlenDronach. Brown-Forman’s brands are supported by nearly 4,600 employees and sold in approximately 160 countries worldwide
For more information about the company, please visit http://www.brown-forman.com.
We're on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrownFormanJobs
See us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/brown-forman
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: NAR Sales
City: South FL
Country: United States
Req Type: Exempt