Brown-Forman Operations Technician in Spencer, Indiana
Operations Technicians will assist the production team in all aspects of wood processing. Perform all job functions in strict adherence to company Health & Safety protocols, and in accordance with quality control standards and standard operating procedures. The Operations Technician will also possess the attention to detail and a commitment to safety, team work, and product quality.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must be at least 18 years old
• One (1) year production experience, manufacturing experience, saw mill experience, or equivalent type work
• Ability to work weekends and daily overtime as needed
• Must pass drug/alcohol screen, physical abilities test, and background check
• Full body mobility: Ability to stand, walk, use tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, kneel, twist, bend, push, pull and scoop. Ability to work in an environment that is very hot in the summer and very cold in the winter. Lift up to 60 pounds without assistance and 100 pounds with mechanical assistance – consistently.
• Previous experience in a woodworking facility
• Previous experience with all types of wood working equipment
• Ability to work in a team environment and be self-motivated
• Starting hourly wage of $13.00
• Health, dental, life, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and much more
For more than 145 years, Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the experience of life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol brands, including Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel’s & Cola, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire, Gentleman Jack, Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel, Finlandia, Korbel, el Jimador, Woodford Reserve, Old Forester, Canadian Mist, Herradura, New Mix, Sonoma-Cutrer, Early Times, Chambord, BenRiach and GlenDronach. Brown-Forman’s brands are supported by nearly 4,600 employees and sold in approximately 160 countries worldwide
For more information about the company, please visit http://www.brown-forman.com.
We're on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrownFormanJobs
See us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/brown-forman
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Global Production
Country: United States
Req Type: Non-exempt