Brown-Forman Maintenance Supervisor- Woodford Reserve in Versailles, Kentucky
Meaningful Work From Day One Responsible for safety, morale, quality, productivity, delivery, and cost for the Woodford Reserve Maintenance Department. Apply inclusive leader strategies to nurture a work environment where all employees feel empowered to bring their whole and best selves to work each day. Oversee all activities related to the maintenance of equipment for Woodford Reserve, including installation, PM’s, repairs, and utilization of outside contractors. Schedule daily and weekly maintenance activities and assign duties and responsibilities for nine (9) MultiCraft Mechanics working across 3 shifts. Lead and coach employees in the proper execution of duties, provide training and manage performance. Control labor costs and expenditures and supervise operations within department productivity targets and budget. Supervise operations to achieve established standards for sanitation, quality, safety, and continuous improvement.
What You Can Expect
● Prioritizes, plans, schedules Maintenance activities for the site and leads the Maintenance team to accomplish required daily tasks to achieve world class manufacturing standards
● Leads daily Maintenance shift meetings
● Completes all safety requirements for both the leadership of Maintenance and for auditing of the Maintenance team
● Manages EMaint CMMS system
● Utilizes the plant purchasing system (Coupa) to generate purchase requisitions for items needed to maintain the plant’s equipment and systems
● Writes and audits hot work and other high-risk work permits for employees and contractors.
● Schedules outside contractors for projects, as needed
● Manages routine capital projects and works with the Maintenance and Engineering Manager on needed capital and plant investments
● Participates on and assigns Maintenance team members for the plant’s CI teams and pillars.
● Other duties as assigned
Required Experience & Education:
● Preferably have a Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial) and 3 - 5 years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment including experience supervising/managing/leading a maintenance and/or operations function OR 5 - 10 years' experience working in a manufacturing environment including experience supervising/managing/leading a maintenance and/or operations function
● Experience in the repair and maintenance of hydraulic and pneumatic systems
● Thorough understanding and experience managing a boiler room operation and related systems
● Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to prepare and present finished reports and project updates using word processing, spreadsheet, or other computer applications
● Proficiency with EMaint or similar maintenance management systems ● Ability to work with employees at all levels in an organization
● Ability to climb stairs and ladders, climb over and under conveyors and generally move about in a manufacturing environment while inspecting, observing, and managing operations
● Ability to work a flexible schedule to support the needs of the business across shifts, weekends, and holidays
What You Can Add To The Team
Education: Master’s degree (M.A., MBA or Equivalent); MBA
● Salesforce and Google platforms
● Experience with continuous improvement projects
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Global Supply Chain
Req ID: JR-00005773