Brown-Forman Woodford Reserve Distillery Coordinator in Versailles, Kentucky
Support Woodford Reserve Distillery operations in the areas of finance, logistics, operations and other general business needs.
● Serve as payroll timekeeper in Workday system
● Manage purchase orders for non-material purchase orders
● Assist Controller with month-end accounting close
● Submit, reconcile and process invoices in Prodagio
● Act as a safety leader for Woodford, including logging all permits and metrics paperwork, OSHA record-keeping (injury reporting, worker comp, etc.) and participate on EHS committee
● Manage daily entry of distilled spirits for the distillery
● Manage transfer of spirits to warehouse
● File Monthly TTB reports for the distillery
● Complete finished goods physical inventory recap
● Record grain receipts and usage in SAP
● Complete and submit the monthly grain usage recap to the Manager of Strategic Sourcing/Commodities
● Process WRD Export for shipment
● Support capital projects through generating monthly capital spending reports, completing and submitting project close-out requests to corporate accounting, circulating Capital Approval Request forms for approval and other duties as required
● Participate in warehouse physical inventory counts and provide recap of issues/outages to controller after inventories are completed
● Perform monthly reporting, including but not limited to gauge reports to OPG summary, dump activity, and cost charts
● Perform quality chargebacks
● Manage attendance call-off system, including entering new employees, updating supervisor and shift details, issuing call-off cards, etc.
● Order office supplies
● Help coordinate employee engagement events, including monthly communication meetings (room reservation, triage / coordination on Q&A from the suggestion box, etc.)
Required Experience & Education:
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business or related field with 2 years administrative, accounting, payroll or related work experience in a production, distribution or warehousing environment OR 3 - 5 years administrative, accounting, payroll or related work experience in a production, distribution or warehousing environment.
Proficient in various tech platforms, particularly MS Office (Word, Excel).
ERP System experience; SAP preferred.
Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to operate very effectively in a collaborative environment.
Highly organized and able to work independently and discern when to engage other team members and leadership as needed to ensure workflow continuity and efficiency.
Able to communicate with impact.
Driving for Results
Building Productive Relationships
For more than 145 years, Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the experience of life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol brands, including Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Jack Daniel’s & Cola, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey, Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire, Gentleman Jack, Jack Daniel’s Single Barrel, Finlandia, Korbel, el Jimador, Woodford Reserve, Old Forester, Canadian Mist, Herradura, New Mix, Sonoma-Cutrer, Early Times, Chambord, BenRiach and GlenDronach. Brown-Forman’s brands are supported by nearly 4,600 employees and sold in approximately 160 countries worldwide
For more information about the company, please visit http://www.brown-forman.com.
We're on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrownFormanJobs
See us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/brown-forman
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Global Production
Country: United States
Req Type: Exempt