Brown-Forman Logistics Specialist in Finland
What You Will Do in This Role:
This scope covers day-to-day Customer Service and Logistics activities for both ex Finland and Riga warehouse for countries/areas assigned separately. Handles orders, transportation, documentation, forwarding and reporting.
Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the business regarding Finlandia Vodka orders, transportation and forwarding and BF product orders from Riga warehouse. Act as consolidation point for Altia and Riga warehouses, B-F CSC in Louisville, own region contacts, carriers and other official authorities.
Brown Forman Finland (BFF) was founded November 2013 when Finlandia Vodka Worldwide sold its assets to newly established Finnish jurisdiction. BFF is part of American Brown-Forman Corporation and the company’s seat is in Finland. BFF owns Finland Vodka tradename and as part of B-F group develops the Finlandia Vodka trademark and oversees operations & projects related to the Finlandia production process. BFF deliveries and controls the order and delivery process. BFF manages plants in Finland, Latvia and Estonia via third party co-packing and logistic partners. In Finland payroll there are teams from region, brand, finance and production; meaning that BFF has sales, marketing, brand and product development and external manufacturing activities in its books. Brown-Forman is responsible for the worldwide sales and marketing of Finlandia Vodka.
What You Will Experience:
Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of customer sales and purchase orders:
• receiving orders from Brown-Forman and/or preparing orders for own region
• B-F region: checking on the orders: SKU´s, delivery terms, documentation etc.
• own region: entering the orders into SAP-system
• checking of the availability of SKU´s, production plan, estimated delivery time
• coordinate day-to-day operations for Riga shipments including inbound, outbound, Tax Stamp reporting
• maintain Order Report for markets served from Riga warehouse
Arrange and coordinate transportation details between BFF/BF Logistic team, customer, freight forwarder and shipping facility:
• agreeing on the exact loading times with Altia Logistic Center and carriers
• preparing of the export documentation
• arranging transportation from Riga warehouse
Issue invoices, debits, credit, and returns as necessitated by order discrepancies, changes, damage or miss-shipments:
• contact Altia or Riga warehouse on discrepancy issues, preparing reclamations to carriers and claims to insurance companies etc.
Control after shipment
• controlling that proof of export has been received for every shipment
• controlling that excise tax liability has been ended for every shipment
• checking the freight invoices from carriers
• controlling of NCTS (customs transit procedure)
• filing the documentation for the period required by authorities
• follow-up EU Customs regulations
What You Bring to the Table:
• Customer service/logistics/ planning experience
• Knowledge working at an international business
• “Hands-on” operations experience of computer systems to perform daily order processing, invoicing, documentation and communication: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Notes and Chrome, GMAIL and experience with SAP is preferable
• Must be committed to providing high quality customer service that meets or exceeds standards to remove the potential of problems
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Language requirements English, and preferable also Finnish
• Demonstrated ability to apply basic analytical skills/mathematical skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage, prioritize, and complete workload in a high pressure/fast paces environment within established deadlines
Nothing Better In The Market:
Total Rewards at Brown-Forman is designed to engage our people to ensure our sustainable and profitable growth for generations to come. As a premium spirits company, we offer premium and equitable pay & bonus for individual and company performance. We offer a range of premium benefits that reflect our company values and meet the needs of our diverse workforce.
Brown-Forman Corporation is committed to equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment. It is the policy of Brown-Forman Corporation to provide full and equal employment opportunities to all employees and potential employees without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, veteran status, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability or any other legally protected status.
Business Area: Global Production
Req ID: JR-00002370